Comments of a Woman that cut off all her hair!

hairfanatic

I just cut my hair up to my ears! I truly felt like my hair was getting in the way of my life. It seemed like the longer it became, the more time it took to do it. All the comb outs, twisting, pressing, braiding, etc. was consuming every inch of my time. I also needed a change without worrying about keeping length. It doesn't bother me to have cut my hair and it actually feels liberating again. I'm starting over, enjoying a new look in the process and have learned so much and have confidence that my hair WILL grow back.

NayNay

Good for you! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL and it will definitely grow back!!!!!!!! You should post pictures of your new cut!

Lindy

Wow!! Congratulations, I guess??!! I hope you like your new haircut! How long was your hair to begin with???

Hey, you might want to change your signature... "Hair Goal - Waist Length" I guess that's out the window for now, huh??? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Allandra

I'm glad you're happy with your new haircut, and yes your hair WILL grow back. Have fun with your new do.

pebbles

Hairfanatic,
You have guts girl! I wouldn't have the nerve to cut off my hair unless it was damaged or breaking. Good for you! Enjoy your new haircut! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
I did the same thing a year ago and have been happy with my hair ever since! Points for courage, girl, points for courage!

LondonDiva

That is extremely courageous hairfanatic. At least you have a positive outlook now that you've chopped some of it off.

hairfanatic

Thank you NayNay for those kind words /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

I will post pictures as soon as I get some new batteries for my camera.

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
hairfanatic said:
Thank you Allandra,

One day, I'll be where you are in length /images/graemlins/grin.gif...I promise!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wave.gif And I know you will girl. Your hair looks so healthy and super thick in that picture. You'll be there in no time.

hairfanatic

Honey Vibe

Thank goodness it's only hair and I have learned so much from this forum. I really think that's where the courage really came from...Knowledge /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

LondonDiva,

Girl...when you have a husband like mine that loves long hair, you don't even have the nerve to be courageous, you just cut your hair and leave the big clumps in the garbage can for him to see. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NayNay

I really like your hair it is sooooo healthy. Sigh I wish I was BRAVE enough to go natural. But everyone is right the biggest thing I need to do is to learn how to care for my own hair MUCH BETTER!!!!!
I tried to see your pictures but couldn't I will try to post sometimes next week!
I still love your hair long or cut!!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif
I am learning to like mine too!!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

hairfanatic

Hi LondonDiva,

In the summer it was brastrap, after my bout with braids I cut it to the length in the picture. In December I cut it up to my neck and this last time up to my ears.