Congratulations to LorraineG...

Wow Lorraine,

I'm so proud :) Happy....Congrats.

A friend and I were just commenting on the color of you hair. I absolutely LOVE your buns....errr....hair buns I should say.

:clap: CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! :clap:

I knew you were going to be FOTM soon!!! You VERY WELL deserve it!!! :up:

BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!! :yep:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I can't believe how fortunate I was to find this site. I had no idea how much damage I had caused my hair over the years. Being feature of the month is such a nice compliment because it means I am finally doing something right with my hair. I've come a long way and have a long way to go. Thank you MissVi, Lkg4healthyhair, Nice, Senimoni, Sharee, Tami, andPoohbear. You ladies are so kind. :kiss: Here's to happy hair growing for all of us. :cheers:

Lorraine said:
I can't believe how fortunate I was to find this site. I had no idea how much damage I had caused my hair over the years. Being feature of the month is such a nice compliment because it means I am finally doing something right with my hair. I've come a long way and have a long way to go. Thank you MissVi, Lkg4healthyhair, Nice, Senimoni, Sharee, Tami, andPoohbear. You ladies are so kind. :kiss: Here's to happy hair growing for all of us. :cheers:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! :bouncy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well deserved LorraineG!! Your progress is what this board is all about. Staying with it and you will get results. Thanks, you are an inspiration!! ;)

Back