Congratulations to LorraineG...

Wow, I am so overwhelmed by so many nice words from so many wonderful women. I have taken away something from nearly every one of you either through your post or private message. I love this board because each of us dispels the myth that 'we' can't have healthy and/or long hair. So thank you pebbles, simplycee, kitty18, mochamadness, ashee, nurse98, dee, kombov_dymond, huggette, spidergul, chosenbyGod, Carlie, FlowerHair, mytialpn, chichi, ChocolatePrincess, Ayeshia, Bublnbrnsuga, mrslee, britt, nicki6, Cinnabuns, AudraChanell, Ms_Jennifer, vikkisecret, LadyChe, Divastate, webby, naptrl, brickhouse, carolina_belle, kristina, hiza, pookeylou, azul11, mestiza, Starian, msincognito, natalied, Irresistible, Nay, MonaLisa, Miz_Complexity, sylver2, DatJerseyDyme, Lucia, ebony88, tru_mind, YummyC, Kha, Indigo, SweetAmbrosia, Tai, CuteBajanGirl, and CaramelHonee (if I missed anyone I apologize. I'm at work! lol).

Lorraine,
How quickly does your hair dry when you do the daiyl washes? Do you still do those?
:confused:

Ashee said:
Lorraine,
How quickly does your hair dry when you do the daiyl washes? Do you still do those?
:confused:

I did a wash a go yesterday but it's straight today. I'll likely go back to those once it warms up a bit more. It takes all day for my hair to dry from root to end. If it's during the work week I wash at night and apply Nexxus Humectress and either braid it into several tiny french braids or put it in a cap at night to lock in the moisture. In the morning, it's still a little damp but not wet and my hair is very, very soft. :)

Lorraine said:
I did a wash a go yesterday but it's straight today. I'll likely go back to those once it warms up a bit more. It takes all day for my hair to dry from root to end. If it's during the work week I wash at night and apply Nexxus Humectress and either braid it into several tiny french braids or put it in a cap at night to lock in the moisture. In the morning, it's still a little damp but not wet and my hair is very, very soft. :)

Cool, I was thinking about doing daily washes for the Spring & Summer months...
Hopefully it can help me deal with stretching out my relaxers!
-Thanks Lorraine :grin:

Lorraine, I love your avatar and your hair is very beautiful. Congratulations on being April Hair Feature.

Congratulations Lorraine, you have been an inspiration to me since I found this site, and I have to admit that I stalk your album. Beautiful hair on a beautiful woman.

Yeah For Lorraine. Congrats, What A Special Honor For A Sweet Person. (all Caps Because I Am So Excited)

Back