Congratulations Zanna - Hair Model of the Month

Crysdon

You have gorgeous waist length hair. Keep up the good work!!!
smile.gif

Re: Congratulations Zanna - Hair Model of the Mont

Flahssssss.gif
Congratz Zanna
party2.gif

You keep up the good work, your hair looks beautiful.
I hope to have waist length hair soon.
U grow girl
bouncy.gif

You have to go to "Home" then on your left hand side,click on "Feature of the month". Zanna you have a beautiful head of hair
smile.gif

Looking very good Zanna! I've been using the Hennelucent(so you know that popped right out at me
shocked.gif
). Your pics have made up my mind that I'm gonna stick with it. Thanks and congratulations!

WOW, ZANNA!!!!
shocked.gif

What beautiful, long healthy hair you have there. I'm still trying to figure out how you
sleep with those "bumpy" bantu knots.

And what a simple hair routine you follow. That sure is in keeping with the "Less is more" philosophy.

Thanks for inspiring and sharing,
AZ

grin.gif

Zanna your hair is gorgeous!!! If your hair is 4A at the hairline is that your natural texture and the henna relaxed it to a 3? I think I'm definitely gonna have to look into the henna treatments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Hi everyone, thank you all so much!
wink.gif
. AZJeepgurl, I guess I am used to sleep with the bantoo knots. sometimes they hurt, but what I do is loosen the base of the knots and secure the knots with one pin each. But am used to it.
I have to go to my next class, so I will answer Faith and Ms Kenesha's questions later.
Thank you all again.
Sicerely
Zanna

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Dionne said:
bouncy.gif
Great hair gurl!!! Please share regime.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

CO SIGNING!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
notworthy.gif

Absolutly beautiful hair zanna!

I'm hoping to get to that lenght sometime soon

Zanna,

Your hair is beautiful..and I nominated you a long time ago
wink.gif

I KNOW you are going to just let it grow...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Cheers,

Jade

WOW!!! how come i've never seen your hair before? you need to share more pics, girl. it's just gorgeous! congratulations on being feature of the month!
smile.gif

adrienne

Back