Congratulations Zanna - Hair Model of the Month

Thank you so much everyone for all the nice compliments. This is so nice, and I feel so special having compliments coming from such nice and special people like you all. Now I will answer all the questions:
- Faith : My hair is not difficul to deal with really. I have a simple regime(I am a very broke fulltime student
look.gif
), and I dont go to hair salons. I always wear a bun so it's out of my way(I am aslo obsessed with keeping my ends splitless and the protective style helps). The self-relaxer touch are taking a little longer that's
all.
- ms Kenesha : My hair is 4a in the front, and 3bc in the back at its natural state (I am one of those people who have different hair types in their head)My hair is relaxed with the beautiful beginings kiddy relaxer which seems not to work very well anymore. I also do hennalucent treatment every 4months when I trim my hair. It seems to seal my ends and prevents them to split.
- Honey6928215 : I use rosemary essencial oil mixed with jojoba oil that I rub in my scalp and leave it for at least 1 hour before I wash my hair.
- Dionne : I think my hair regime is posted near the photos, but if you have other questions, I will be glad to help you.
- Jade : You are right Jade, it is still growing so I might as well let it grow
smile.gif
wink.gif
- Crysdon : Yes it takes longer to do the touch ups(I see the difference with when I had bra-strap lenght hair). But I try to go as fast as I can to apply it, and smooth it for 15 minutes.

Thank you all again
Sincerely
Zanna

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
zanna said:
I always wear a bun

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad someone wears a bun just as much as I do.
smile.gif
I'm still lovin' protective styles. I think they help a lot.

NOW! Who was that Retarded Freak, that said You can't Grow Relaxed hair that Long.
mad.gif

Looks like you made them out of a Lie.

<font color="blue"> LOOKING GOOD!!! </font>
clap.gif

OOPS!! Sorry ladies. Zanna, Blossom was commenting on how lovely your hair was. I accidentally deleted her post. Sorry Blossom.
crazy.gif

Zanna---J'adore ton cheveux. Il est si belle!

Now I know that I probably made a lot of errors in just those two short sentences but that's what happens when you cut French class becasue its too easy and then refuse to speak French at home becasue it's too hard!!!

The rest of what I couldn't say....I'm glad I finally got to see your hair! It looks good---keep up the good work!!!!
grin.gif

You grow girl
smile.gif
. Do you plan to grow your hair much longer? Keep up the good work
wink.gif
. Happy Hair growing!
cool.gif

Re: Congratulations Zanna - Hair Model of the Mont

agreeing with EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! I love your hair
smile.gif

lol...at your cutting french class...me too ,'ou moi aussi'. beautiful hair zanna. it is so pretty. you go girl.
smile.gif

Thank you so much for all the nice comments y'all. I feel really special. Daviine and Moni, the little French sentences are so nice and warming! Thank you!
And Lita, I plan to grow my hair to tailbone I'll see what happens.
I wanted to add for all of you, my sisters of this forum:
<font color="red"> We all can grow long relaxed and natural hair. I truelly believe it.
</font> Sincerely
Zanna

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
zanna said:
<font color="red"> We all can grow long relaxed and natural hair. I truelly believe it. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O !
smile.gif

Hi Zanna,

I have not been on this site in a while but it was a pleasure today to log in and see your hair featured as model of the month. It is outstanding. You are too because I know you cared for it well to have it so lovely. I am going for the longest possible. Would like to reach mid thigh so I can have a beautiful classic length braid. I keep my hair in a braid or two. The center buns give me a headache but I can pin up two braids to make a wide bun in the back. I support protective styles also because my 4b3bc hair like yours, combination head, suffers when unprotected. I was intriqued by your scalp oil recipe. Can you give measurements of mixture? I have only been using Hazlenut oil on the hair shaft for oil treatments. My length is 5 inches past my waist which is 36 inches from hairline. Seems we have the same waist length of 31. I am still growing some layers and what I could call a fringe section. Well time for excersises. Take care and keep growing. Do you have an estimate on tailbone? Mine is, if it continues to grow, is six months if I have the right idea of where tailbone is. I am natural and frequent The Natural hair garden site on ezboard.com

Zanna! I also believe that we can grow relaxed &amp; natural hair waist length &amp; beyond
grin.gif
. Happy Hair Growing!
cool.gif

shocked.gif
Congratulations and yes, beautiful long hair. It is the pudding! (cause that's where the proof is!)...that you can grow long relaxed hair to the waist! Bonjour.
smile.gif

I agree Crysdon.
smile.gif

Hi Zanna
wave.gif

Congratulations, your hair is just lovely and well deserved for this months feature. You are definately an inspiration to all African American women.

Hi Katlynswoollocks,
Thanks for the compliments. I think that I will be able to reach tailbone lenght in about a year since my hair grow 1/2 per month. Yes I am like you, I will need 5 inches to reach tailbone lengh! It will be 36 inches!
Take care Katlynswoollocks
Sincerely
Zanna

All I can say is Wow!, your hair is very lovely. How long did it take to get this length? and once again. Congratulations on being Hair model of the Month.

Back