coras healing rose web site excellent hair care id

brenda55

WOW!! this web site has excellent information. Cora is located in charleston,sc, but will answer letters or u can call her. Please read the web site, especially for ladies with hair breakage like me
frown.gif
.however this has been helping me tremendously
smile.gif
www.corashealingrose.com

I agree. She sounds like she really knows what she's talking about. She was also featured in two or three articles in the Feb/March 2003 issue of Black Hairstyles & Trends magazine.

Re: coras healing rose web site excellent hair car

Poster: brenda55
[ QUOTE ]
WOW!! this web site has excellent information. Cora is located in charleston,sc, but will answer letters or u can call her. Please read the web site, especially for ladies with hair breakage like me
frown.gif
.however this has been helping me tremendously
smile.gif
www.corashealingrose.com

[/ QUOTE ]

What specifically have you learned from from Cora that has helped with your hair breakage?

Hi
I spoke with cora on the phone about my hair breakage. She advised me to stop all chemical services, wash my hair 2x week with a good mosturizing shampoo, deep condition and mosturize, mosturize everyday. I asked about cutting of the relaxed hair, she said i could cut it of or continue to care for it in a gentle way. She directed me to her web site. There is information about care for relaxed hair.

Have you used any of her products? What do you think? King's bss in Columbia, SC carries her line (thanks Foster!
wave.gif
). The bottles were small and the products were pricey. The shampoo was $9 or $12... The ingredients were similar to everything else in the "natural" section so I didn't buy anything.

Back