Could someone tell me my hair type?

mzcaramelicious07

I always here the terms 4a, 3b, 2a, etc. on the site and am curious to know what my hair type is. I looked at the links on how to tell on your own, but have no clue still. I put two pics in my fotki of my hair air dried at 3 months post touch-up. I don't have any just root pics, so I hope it can still be determined. By the pics, what do you think my hair type is???

Thanks in advance!
MzC

so1913

mkh_77 said:
I think you would have to look at your roots/newgrowth to truly determine your hair type.

I agree, it will be very hard to determine your true hair texture by looking at your hair in an altered state.

beyondcute

Coem on now. You know we need some New Growth pics! Lets have em! (For real your hair is pretty though whatever type it is.)

dreysonsmommy2011

I have to agree with the other ladies that we would have to see your roots. If i had to guess i would say that you are a 3?, but i would have to see the roots to give you a definite answer:p

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I can't make out NG but are you texturized? I know you have some gorgeous hair either way, and one of the best Wash N Go's I've ever seen. It airdried so nice, shiny and moisturized.

mzcaramelicious07

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I can't make out NG but are you texturized? I know you have some gorgeous hair either way, and one of the best Wash N Go's I've ever seen. It airdried so nice, shiny and moisturized.

Thank you! I get a touch-up every 10-12 weeks, but I make the stylist do my hairline first then do my roots and I only let it stay on my roots for five minutes. So, it may be on my whole head for 8-10.