CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAIR TYPE I HAVE?

JuicesN'Berries

I have been curious to know for a long time what hair type I have. Now that I have updated my fotki I finally have pictures where you can see my texture. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

MzOptimistic

It looks to be about 3c with a little 4a mixed in...I can't wait to see what the other ladies think. I will continue to analyze and I might edit:D

fmnnity

JuicesN'Berries said:
I have been curious to know for a long time what hair type I have. Now that I have updated my fotki I finally have pictures where you can see my texture. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Okay this is so sick because I was just trying to post the same question when my computer went down for a second. I got back on and went to check to see if it stuck and thought your posting was mine.

JuicesN'Berries

Thank You ladies I have been wanting to know for the longest!!! I used to always go to the threads where they have pics of ladies and you can compare and determine your hair type......but I never could identify which one looked like mine. SO thanks again.

MzOptimistic

EbonyPerez said:
Definitely 3c... very nice head of hair too!

right, and the reason why I say 4a because it looks kinda like my hair minus the deep waves, my waves are not that defined but I think if she uses the right products. she can bring that 3c all the way out...IDK....Just my opininon..cuz it's def 3c...