Could this help with our NO LYE problems....

delp

Relaxed

I search the web constantly in hopes to find something that would work for my relaxed, overly dry, breaking hair. I’ve been searching for approximately 15 years and have spent lots of dollars on different products. I think I till have two shoe boxes of hair products in my closet that have worked for a short period of time and then my hair would just start breaking and feeling rough again. But, I think I finally found the right products. I came upon the Malibu Wellness web site when I put (dry relaxed hair) in the search engine. After reading what the site had to offer for my troubled relaxed hair I decided to give a call and make a purchase. I figured why not I've tried just about everything else out there.

I was about one week away from getting a relaxer touch up when I called and placed an order. I was advised to get a Malibu Makeover a few days prior to my relaxer, which I did. I could not believe the difference in my hair after the crystal gel treatment (part of Malibu Makeover). My hair felt sooooo soft and shiny. About five days later my relaxer touch up was done. It truly made a difference in the relaxer processing. My hair was straight and shiny even before it was styled. My hair didn’t even need any styling products. When I got home from the salon I used the EC Mode Sodium Hydroxide Relaxer ReVITAlizer to stop the oxidation from my relaxer. I really like this product because I believe this is what (along with the other EC Mode products) will help stop my breakage and dryness from the relaxers. I also purchased the EC Mode Color ReVITAlizing system for chemically treated hair and I am pleased with the results of how my hair feels. I don’t even have to use a cream or oil to put in my hair for occasional dryness because it’s not dry. It took me a few days to get use to the fact that I didn’t have to apply any other products to may hair after I washed it. I just blow dry and flat iron my hair or I just let it air dry sometimes and it has shine, softness and less breakage. What a difference in a short period of time! I am very pleased with my purchase!
http://www.malibuwellness.com/content/Cn_Testimonial_Listing.aspx?Category=Hair

http://www.malibu2000.com/content/Cn_Hair_Solutions_Relaxed.aspx

I saw this testimony and wanted to know if anyone has tried any of these products?

Malibu
Well Water Action Shampoo

Malibu Well Water Sulfaate-free Shampoo is a gentle, daily shampoo formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for well water users.

Malibu Well Water Shampoo helps prevent build-up of well water minerals (iron, calcium, copper, magnesium) while gently cleansing hair and scalp. Malibu Well Water Shampoo also helps prevent discoloration caused by iron and copper. Leaves hair soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals.

Malibu Well Water Shampoo is perfect for domestic well water users exposing their hair to minerals (iron, calcium, copper, magnesium) that can attach on to the hair and scalp and cause dryness, damage, discoloration, hair loss, flaky, itchy scalp, and the inability for chemical services to properly process.

How You Use Malibu Well Water Shampoo: Massage Malibu Well Water Shampoo into wet hair and scalp to create a rich, foamy lather. Rinse. Follow with Malibu Well Water Conditioner.

http://www.haircareusa.com/malibu_2000_well_water_shampoo_conditioner.htm

http://www.drfleck.netwellnessmd.com/content/CN_Wellness_News_Detail.aspx?ID=157

Last edited:

locabouthair

it sounds likt it's a chelating shampoo and removes buildup, which made your hair soft and shiny.

Glad you found something you like!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
This stuff sounds really interesting! **off to look at the site** :user:

delp

I see some people from the website "behind the chair" do recommend and use the product. The EC mode thing has alot of vitamin C. But I think alot of the products we now use have vitamin C. According to Elucence site:

grapefruit: is known to have antiseptic properties and is also high in vitamin C.

Moisture Acidifying Shampoo

For chemically-treated hair, Moisture Acidifying Shampoo combines soothing moisturizing plant extracts with natural grapefruit alpha hydroxy acids. The result is a gentle cleansing shampoo that is perfect for use after all chemical services, including relaxers, where it can be used as a post-chemical application cleanser for acidifying and moisturizing. Available in Litre and Gallon.
Key Ingredients: Natural grapefruit alpha hydroxy acids and plant polysaccharides

Ensure Acidifying Conditioner & Detangler is a pH3 formulation that combines advanced NexxuSphere technology with Nature's finest conditioning Botanicals to promote incredibly smooth, tangle free hair. Unlike traditional conditioners, Ensure leaves the hair lively and bouncy, never limp or lifeless. Grapefruit, Aloe, Geranium, Comfrey, Avocado Oil, Protein and time released Nutrients improve hair strength, elasticity and manageability. Ensure may be used on all hair types after every shampoo to eliminate split ends and static electricity, leaving hair full of body and remarkable sheen.

Fortified With NexxuSpheres. Advanced technology provides the gradual release of hair strengthening Ceramides, replenishing Nutrients, Antioxidants and UV protectors. A Nexxus exclusive, this breakthrough, time release feature gives hair sustained health, softness and radiance.
Ingredients
Aqueous Extracts of Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Geranium Maculatum, Comfrey, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Grapefruit Juice, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avocado Oil, Glycine Soja Sterol, Ceramide 3, Triticum Vulgare Flour Lipids, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Alpha Glucan Oligosaccharide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Myristic Acid, Palamitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 3 Distearate, Polysorbate 60, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 40, Red 28, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

The Malibu/demineralizer is basically:
Dextrose, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Betaine, Silica.

I think it is basically the same thing.