Cowash/cleansing Conditioners For Gym Bunnies

werenumber2

Hey all. I’m looking for some after workout cowash/cleansing conditioner recs. Extra points for coconut oil-free. I alternate shampooing once a week with Redken Cleansing Cream and Design Essentials Honey Creme but I’d like to include at least one or two other cowash days to detangle and refresh post gym. TIA!

I switched to home workouts in the evenings and sweat it up 5x a week.

Cowashing with anything Garnier or Herbal Essences works for me. I also clarify weekly to avoid build up.

I just ran across this product and liked it a whole lot for mid-week washing:
Mu-X40VzhwkEnZyM4ZNDSD6hgsc_9A1rInoTA9sU7R-gYNBUR0Ire-fFCq0w0F3HqEng7VQPW0VGIIGU8tvjkqVdEdsrQiR8nqoKrPUEGjduXp3rnuQMox3LgKcPZfFfnzjlphYEoo1Y6abgCDEXxeZcTCvYix4KmNzTIw6ikYyPTUw_8Mnzm5NrQIBo95ZnVPIXAiTYgKG9DZZNsbpX=s500-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff

It gives this really interesting silky foam, a surprising amount of slip, and smells nice too.

Other than that I just use any of my conditioners that have a minty property, like Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or LHDC cowash/conditioner.

I just ran across this product and liked it a whole lot for mid-week washing:
Mu-X40VzhwkEnZyM4ZNDSD6hgsc_9A1rInoTA9sU7R-gYNBUR0Ire-fFCq0w0F3HqEng7VQPW0VGIIGU8tvjkqVdEdsrQiR8nqoKrPUEGjduXp3rnuQMox3LgKcPZfFfnzjlphYEoo1Y6abgCDEXxeZcTCvYix4KmNzTIw6ikYyPTUw_8Mnzm5NrQIBo95ZnVPIXAiTYgKG9DZZNsbpX=s500-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff

It gives this really interesting silky foam, a surprising amount of slip, and smells nice too.

Other than that I just use any of my conditioners that have a minty property, like Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or LHDC cowash/conditioner.

Ah the image link isn’t working now!

Lotta body makes a good cowash for about $3. My hair feels cleansed and hydrated, and the tangled melt. It smells like it might have coconut tho, I’m not sure if it does.

Back