Cowash/cleansing Conditioners For Gym Bunnies

werenumber2

Hey all. I’m looking for some after workout cowash/cleansing conditioner recs. Extra points for coconut oil-free. I alternate shampooing once a week with Redken Cleansing Cream and Design Essentials Honey Creme but I’d like to include at least one or two other cowash days to detangle and refresh post gym. TIA!

sunnieb

I switched to home workouts in the evenings and sweat it up 5x a week.

Cowashing with anything Garnier or Herbal Essences works for me. I also clarify weekly to avoid build up.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I just ran across this product and liked it a whole lot for mid-week washing:

It gives this really interesting silky foam, a surprising amount of slip, and smells nice too.

Other than that I just use any of my conditioners that have a minty property, like Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or LHDC cowash/conditioner.

werenumber2

I just ran across this product and liked it a whole lot for mid-week washing:

It gives this really interesting silky foam, a surprising amount of slip, and smells nice too.

Other than that I just use any of my conditioners that have a minty property, like Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle or LHDC cowash/conditioner.

Ah the image link isn’t working now!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Lotta body makes a good cowash for about $3. My hair feels cleansed and hydrated, and the tangled melt. It smells like it might have coconut tho, I’m not sure if it does.