Cream of Nature, Neutragena Triple Moisture...?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
A lot of yall have raved about some of these products...I was at Walgreens and was gonna get some of this stuff but did not know which yal was reccomending! Like there was 3 or 4 different Tripel Moisture products and I did not knwo which one to get...that stuff was expensive so I wasnt bout to get the whole line! There was like a Hair Mask and a shampoo and conditioner..which one yall like?

There was also a Cream of Nature detangling shampoo and something else by them...dont remember what it was....

I was able to get some Suave milk something...I forget the name..but it was a conditioner I will use for my co washes....

Also got some African Pride braid spray...on sale for 3.99 buy one get one free at Walgreens! Getting hair braided on Friday...also got Infusium 23 original leave in treatment...

Anyway, which Cream of Nature and Neut. Trip Moist. yall like?

Cowgirl

I've been using the whole NTM line and I like it. I found it on sale a while back and bought like three of each (shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave-in & serum). Hopefully this will last me until it goes on sale again and I can restock.

PittGirl06

aw man! I was afraid someone woul say they liked the whole ine....that stuff ws like 7 bucks a pop! I have learned, however, not to use up stuff as quickly as I used to...I men, I still have Surge from before summer officially started!

Allandra

Re: Cream of Nature, Neutrogena Triple Moisture?

I love the NTM serum. I had the silk touch leave-in, but I gave it away.

HollyGolightly

The NTM hair mask smells wonderful and it works wonders on my new growth.

Cinnabuns

I've been using Creme of Nature Regular combo. The Shampoo has a red label and conditioner I use has a purple label. Sorry I'm not at home and I can't remember the names.

LABETT

I have the whole line NTM except for the leave in.
I love them all even the hot oil treatment.
My Walgreen had these products on sale for 3.99 this week.
I have the Cream of Nature shampoo red and green labels.

PittGirl06

oh man...yall gonna give me the PJs...I aint got enough room in my luggage for all these products!

oglorious1

Mixologist

Yo pit, go to Wal Mart of Target, it's cheaper there....I got ?Suave for .73

myco

I've used the NTM Daily conditioner and the Leave-in for thick/coarse. I really like the Daily conditioner, but the leave-in was just average - won't be repurchasing. The Daily conditioner was $5 at Ulta. I've tried the CON conditioner and it was great at first, but after awhile my hair started to feel funny and it wasn't very detangling.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum

I love the NTM line, shampoo, leave in, serum, the hair mask really didn't work well for my hair though.

AshCash

I also love the NTM line. I use the mask, the daily conditioner, and the leave - in, but the stars in this line are definitely the serum and the shampoo. I HATE the smell though.
I most likely won't repurchase the mask and am looking for another leave - in.

Leslie_C

I like the line but if u are gonna pay $7 a piece thats over 30 bucks. If Im gonna pay 6-7 for a drugstore product then I might as well spend 8-10 on a salon product with higher quality ingredients. for all of that u might as well purchase the liter sizes of a salon brand shampoo/conditioner on sale....I got my nexxus shampoo and conditioner for $22-25 for both liters.

I really do like the NTM line but I think its too expensive for a drugstore brand and like my nexxus stuff better. I use it to change it up sometimes though since I did buy it when I was on a hair product shopping frenzy.

I think cream of nature and elasta QP products are the best drugstore products for their price. they work well but arent very expensive.

NAY007

The Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo (the white bottle with green writing and a yellow cap) is my favorite moisturizing shampoo. I do want to try the Neutrogena shampoo as well cause I heard good things about it. As for serums, I do like the neutrogena one but I prefer L'oreal Smooth Intense Serum.