Creme of Nature

sabie19

I was in the Beauty Supply Store, but I was a little confused. There were so many Creme of Nature Shampoos and Conditioners. I did not know which one to choose. I'm just trying to grow my hair long? Does anyone know anything about this? Does anyone use Creme of Nature for their hair to grow long?

Ayeshia

if your hair is really dry, try the ultra moisturizing. the one that comes in the green and yellow bottle. however it may create major buildup problems if this is the only shampoo you are using. i believe it was an ingredient called balsam that creates the buildup. But generally no shampoo is formulated to help your hair grow, just to mainly keep it clean and free of excessive debris so keep that in mind too

HairFanatic01

OK. FOR ME..... THE Cream of Nature Professional in the tan and red bottle is excellent. It gives so much slip. But f you're talking about promoting growth then I use the ORS Uplifting Shampoo. Although it can be somewhat drying to the hair, you can use the Cream of nature after that. I mean after using the ORS Shampoo I see hair follicles popping up!! And the CON makes my hair feel so alive and soft!!

aqualung

The ultra moisturizing CON with the green label is awesome. If I wash my hair on Sunday and bun it up, the balsam residue (not easily rinsed out) keeps the bun pretty and SHINY until I take it down. I don't need to follow up with serum, even. I just put vaseline on my ends and braid my hair and bun it.

I do have to clarify the balsam film away before I deep condition, though.

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
The ultra moisturizing CON with the green label is awesome. If I wash my hair on Sunday and bun it up, the balsam residue (not easily rinsed out) keeps the bun pretty and SHINY until I take it down. I don't need to follow up with serum, even. I just put vaseline on my ends and braid my hair and bun it.

I do have to clarify the balsam film away before I deep condition, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, one should definitely clarify before deep conditioning. I like it but I dont use it as often...not like I used to.

itismehmmkay

I just want to say that I have no more beef with creme of nature. Previously, I complained about the buildup of the basalm as many of the other members here did.

All I needed was a clarifier. So....I plan to use my same regimen (daily washing), but just add the clarifier about every couple of days.

There's just nothing that moisturizes my hair like that CON

Nay

I used Creme of Nature for the first time earlier this week, and I am in LOVE!!! I used the shampoo/conditioner in the white bottle with the red writing. Then I used the detangling conditioner in the white bottle with the purple writing. This stuff detangled my hair better than anything I've ever tried!! And afterwards my hair just felt clean, nice and purty. I didn't feel any buildup or anything negative at all. And you can't beat the price!! I can't wait until it's time to wash my hair again, just so I can experience that same great Creme of Nature hair feeling!