Creme of Nature w/Argan Oil--not bad!

Cherokee-n-Black

So the official "bring back the original creme of nature" fb page got the scoop from the CON folks (who are on the FB page) that the Argan Oil formula is the old formula with Argan Oil in it. I finally tried it, and I have to say, I think it's true. I used the conditioner which was a mistake, so the next time I tried it I pre-pooed with the conditioner and used the shampoo to wash it out. :cue angels from heaven: detangling hasn't been this good since about 3 months post! So, it may not be for everyone, but it's worth a shot!

Amerie2304

I only used it once and I wasn't impressed with it. I would compare it to Sally's One and Only Argan Oil Shampoo which I happen to like better. I was so disappointed. I was so excited to finally find it in my local BSS and it was the last one on the shelf. I'm willing to give it another try though.

MizzCoco

Im pretty happy with it...its definitely not the same formula as the old staple, but its the best sulfate free shampoo Ive used so far!

BillsBackerz67

I have the entire line and have yet to use it except the oil sheen. Maybe Ill DC with it next week before I go to the salon

nicole625

I had been seeing it for awhile at a bss but I was afraid to get it because I read a lot of bad reviews on it. Maybe I will give it a try and if I don't like it I can just give it away.

PinkPebbles

I have used the shampoo a few times and liked it. My hair felt clean and not dry or stripped. However, I can't compare it to the old formula b/c I haven't tried that one.

kupenda

Has it been found in the DMV area yet?

Yup! I used it to do an at home relaxer touch up in march. The conditioner it came with was nice but I hate the gloss and shine stuff.

I've seen the line in largo, seat pleasant, and upper marlboro maryland

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Cherokee-n-Black

Im pretty happy with it...its definitely not the same formula as the old staple, but its the best sulfate free shampoo Ive used so far!

What do you think is different? I haven't used the old staple in so long, I can't really do a good comparison. I just remember that the old staple detangled like nobody's business!

PJaye

I tried this shampoo out of desperation since the formula of my beloved Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo has changed and I do NOT care for the new one at all (*muttering expletives*). Although I dislike proffering reviews unless I have consistently used a product for at least 3 months, I will relate my recent experiences with this shampoo.

First, I spray my dry, uncombed, bammed down hair with aloe vera juice and detangle (I am in the process of experimenting with this as a detangler), after which I will shampoo using the CON. The shampoo has a somewhat slimy consistency that is very, very similar to that of Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo; the application is always smooth and it lathers very well. While rinsing, my hair feels moisturized and ridiculously silky – so much so that my Magic Star Jumbo Rake easily glides through my hair. Amazing!

I will continue experimenting with this combination until late September; and if it continues to produce these results, I will upgrade it to staple status.

iri9109

iri9109 a ghetto BSS called Sky's the Limit:lol:
BillsBackerz67 :lachen::lachen:i never go there b/c its so crowded...and ghetto...the man sitting up in a chair/ladder at the top corner of the store watching people makes me lmao everytime time i've been in there lol...i was looking for the CON shampoo at big daddy's/hair u wear but i never see it, but now i know where to go...i never even thought of looking there...thanks!

Honi

There is no board.
I tried this shampoo out of desperation since the formula of my beloved Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo has changed and I do NOT care for the new one at all (*muttering expletives*). Although I dislike proffering reviews unless I have consistently used a product for at least 3 months, I will relate my recent experiences with this shampoo.

First, I spray my dry, uncombed, bammed down hair with aloe vera juice and detangle (I am in the process of experimenting with this as a detangler), after which I will shampoo using the CON. The shampoo has a somewhat slimy consistency that is very, very similar to that of Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo; the application is always smooth and it lathers very well. While rinsing, my hair feels moisturized and ridiculously silky – so much so that my Magic Star Jumbo Rake easily glides through my hair. Amazing!

I will continue experimenting with this combination until late September; and if it continues to produce these results, I will upgrade it to staple status.

This is promising since the slick, moisturized feeling was lost with the newer version. With the old version your hair felt soft and detangled on contact and silky after rinseout! I need my hair to feel exactly like this to be happy again. I can't find it yet but I'm looking.

MizzCoco

What do you think is different? I haven't used the old staple in so long, I can't really do a good comparison. I just remember that the old staple detangled like nobody's business!
Well it just feels different...can't really explain it! It still leaves my hair soft and detangled like the old formula, but the old formula was moisturizing enough to feel like I didnt need a conditioner after! I still have no complaints, though. I'm happy they brought the sulfate free version back!