Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment

CaramelPrincezz

Anybody else tried this yet? I think it's pretty new. I'm under the dryer with it now.

Argan Oil from MOROCCO- Strengthens, imparts moisture and prevents hair breakage.

For radiant shine
Nourishment and protection

Directions: after shampooing with Creme of Nature Shampoo, apply a generous amount to hair and comb through for even distribution. Pleace a plastic cap over the hair and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and follow with any Creme of Nature Argan Oil styling product .

CaramelPrincezz

It rinsed out with soooooo much slip. I'm airdrying now and my hair feel sooo soft and moisturized. I haven't even added my leave-in conditioner yet. Plus it smells yummy! So far so good. :yep:

Solitude

^^^ I saw it at a BSS with the Creme of Nature Products. I was tempted to pick it up, but I have enough stuff at home. Thanks for the review, OP!

Black Ambrosia

Thanks for the posts. I started a thread about a month ago asking for feedback but no one had tried it at the time. Those are great results and the product is cheap. :grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
^^^ I saw it at a BSS with the Creme of Nature Products. I was tempted to pick it up, but I have enough stuff at home. Thanks for the review, OP!
ITA I have too many prods and I'm a newbie what makes it so bad. My dh helped me face reality when he said, do you use all these different prods. :spinning: Some of the prods are pre-LHCF and I'm trying to get an understanding if those prods are still worth keeping but most are post-LHCF....I need to join the use 1, buy 1 challenge! I think I will start a wish list of prods and as my stash dwindles or I toss prods out when I find they don't work for me, I can then refer to my little wish list for things to try. ETA: The Creme of Nature Argan Oil will go on my wish list.

ctosha

Oh Lawd why did I come into this thread. Just last night I eliminated a whole sh*t load of hair products I dont need/didn't work and have staples so to speak. I will try this if I see in in Toronto soon.

gadgetdiva

I haven't tried the conditioner but I do love the wrap lotion in the same line which is awesome and does not leave my hair feeling like it was glued or gelled like all of the other wrap lotions. I will be running over there (my local BSS) tomorrow to pick up some conditioner packets

msdevo

I will say it smells heavenly but its not a lot in the package. I had to use 2 and I still felt like I needed more. I steamed with it and my hair felt extra soft and moisturized. Hopefully they will put it in a bottle like ORS did with their paks. Its a thumbs up from me.

SelfStyled

i wanted to try this until i saw the ingredients =/

I have been really wanting to try this so, I just searched for the ingredients and thought I would post them here.

Aqua (Water) (Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-32, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) (Huile Minerale), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Honey (Mel) (Miel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-10, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Isostearyl Ethylimidazolinium Ethosulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

Some of the ingredients are bad, but I think I will try a packet just to see.

LuvlyRain3

I love this stuff. This is the best conditioner that ive used. Definitely a new staple. I was a little iffy about the ingredients. But i ran out of dc and i saw this at the bss. I dcd with steam for 45 minutes and my hair was like butter. Detangling was nothing. I airdried and my hair feels so soft and healthy. CON needs to put this stuff in bottles asap.

msdevo

I cleaned out 2 sally's today buying some more of this stuff. I agree airdrying has never felt better!

I love this stuff. This is the best conditioner that ive used. Definitely a new staple. I was a little iffy about the ingredients. But i ran out of dc and i saw this at the bss. I dcd with steam for 45 minutes and my hair was like butter. Detangling was nothing. I airdried and my hair feels so soft and healthy. CON needs to put this stuff in bottles asap.

CaramelPrincezz

I will say it smells heavenly but its not a lot in the package. I had to use 2 and I still felt like I needed more. I steamed with it and my hair felt extra soft and moisturized. Hopefully they will put it in a bottle like ORS did with their paks. Its a thumbs up from me.

Really? You must have a lot of hair. I only used half the pack and my hair is pretty thick. I'm DCing again with the second half of my pack. I gotta go get some more of these. Definitely a staple DC.

Ballerina_Bun

It rinsed out with soooooo much slip. I'm airdrying now and my hair feel sooo soft and moisturized. I haven't even added my leave-in conditioner yet. Plus it smells yummy! So far so good. :yep:

I had to use 2 packets, but it was wonderful. I am 9/10-ish months post. When I rinsed it out, I did NOT need to use my MNT detangler. It had a lot of slip and my hair had a lot of moisture.

AND ... yes, it smells great :lick:

I wish I could get a 64oz tub of this stuff :yep:

msdevo

Right now Im btwn SL n APL. My hair is pretty thick too. But they don't seem to have put a lot in the package, I was tempted to use the 3rd. Me being heavy handed doesn't help either, lol There is more in the ORS pak then in these.
Really? You must have a lot of hair. I only used half the pack and my hair is pretty thick. I'm DCing again with the second half of my pack. I gotta go get some more of these. Definitely a staple DC.

4mia

wow you guys are on point! i was going to post about this. saw this in sally's yesterday, i picked up a pack and the setting lotion. they have the hair polisher and oil sheen too, but since i have argan oil, i didnt buy the polish or sheen. i havnt used the pack yet but the setting lotion is great. i finally found something to replace my nairobi wrap and shine! i will be repurchasing

CaramelPrincezz

Right now Im btwn SL n APL. My hair is pretty thick too. But they don't seem to have put a lot in the package, I was tempted to use the 3rd. Me being heavy handed doesn't help either, lol There is more in the ORS pak then in these.

maybe I'm just light-handed. lol