Crispy, Hard Hair Naturals? Soft hair secret per "JustKiya", THANKS GIRL!!

ajargon02

Ok so I was in a thread like this yesterday, and read your tip JustKiya, about putting 1-2 tsp salt into 8oz conditioner. Although I am not having crispy hair issues, one can always benefit from a new technique! Well I just HAD to try it! To my suprise, it really made my hair really soft, detangling, what detangling? My hair was like butta! It really seemed to make my cheapie white rain conditioner really slippery. I must add that I added sea salt (that's all I use) to the conditioner then, heated it in the microwave for a few seconds to make sure that it all mixed well. It really worked! I was really plesantly suprised! So I just wanted to say a BIG HUGE THANK-YOU TO JUSTKIYA FOR SHARING YOUR TIP WITH THE REST OF US NATURALS!!!!!! :):grin::grin:

Neith

Grrrr.... stop posting this salt stuff! You demonic salt loving people :Devil:

I'm so tempted to try it now even though I'm clarifying today! :lachen:

JustKiya

:rofl:

Girl, you are welcome, many times welcome!!! I'm SO glad it worked for you!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

*grin*

I'm glad I got over being scared and shared it too - anything to help!!! :yep:

JustKiya

sounds good!

...what does the salt do?

It makes your hair soft, smooth, silky, and apparently, easier to detangle. Not sure HOW, or WHY it does these things, but it seems to. About a teaspoon in 8 oz of conditioner - and magic!

It's interesting, I didn't really pay attention to the 'easier' detangling bit, since I almost totally detangle my hair BEFORE I rinse the conditioner out - and since my hair had been 'stretched' all week, I thought that was why my hair was so easy to detangle...... hrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nice & Wavy

It makes your hair soft, smooth, silky, and apparently, easier to detangle. Not sure HOW, or WHY it does these things, but it seems to. About a teaspoon in 8 oz of conditioner - and magic!

It's interesting, I didn't really pay attention to the 'easier' detangling bit, since I almost totally detangle my hair BEFORE I rinse the conditioner out - and since my hair had been 'stretched' all week, I thought that was why my hair was so easy to detangle...... hrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I didn't even use a whole teaspoon and it came out fantastic!

ebzonix

I definitely have to try this out! I'm already happy about a styler that leaves my hair soft, now I can always keep it smooth like 'butta' :lachen: