Crown and Glory Challenge Month 3 ....

Miz_Complexity

Hey ladies it is that time again to check in. I still Have my micro braids in.I have made some changes to my regimen. First with the vitamins I have added GNC Ultra Nourishair along with my biotin, silica, evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil, MSM, and pantothenic acid. I am also adding hair energizer to my regimen as well. I wash my hair twice a week. I use s-curl moisturizer and Infusium 23 leave in conditioner daily.

For the month of April I want to do a 30 day massage challenge for my scalp, to help the blood flow to my hair. I also am working out daily. I have gained more weight. I own it to myself to lose the weight. I just turned 22 March 27 and this weight is my set back. I plan to shape up and study hard because I have 1 month and weeks of the spring semester left.

So ladies we want to hear those up dates. I don’t want to have to call anyone out again.:lol:

Nanyanika

I'm currently wearing my box braids for four weeks!!!
I've also had a regime change, plus i cut 4 inches off way too much, i don't know why i did it, my hair is also even: hopefully protective styling will pay off again.

Daily Routine: Apply my Homemade Spray Moisturiser contains (Glycerin/Water/vo5 conditioner) and Surge 14 Revitaliser to protective styles twice a day.

Conditioner Washes: with Alberto VO5 Naturals/herbal conditioners. (four-six days a week)

Shampoo: Elasta QP creme conditioning, Elasta QP bodifying creme, Creme of Nature regular, Keracare hydrating detangling, keracare 1st Lather, Nexxus therappe, Nioxin scalp cleanser.
Deep Condition: keracare Humecto, Motions oil silk protein, Motions CPR Treatment, Dark and lovely dry hair healer, Lekair cholesterol cream(Once a week)

Protein Treatment: Aphogee or Affirm sustenance. Every three-six weeks.

Moisturisers/Detanglers: Organics carrot oil cream, Shea butter, Profectiv Roothealth, Homemade spray moisturiser, Black and beautiful braid repair serum, Coconut oil, Castor oil. (used during/after taking out braids)

I've stated taking Amino 1500, B-100 complex, L'cysteine 500mg, for two weeks and Noni juice on and off for 8 months now. I think thats it!1

Last edited:

carletta

I hate to admit it.........I fell off the wagon :( for about 3 months-and counting ! but I'm going to get my braids again in about 2 weeks ! then from there we'll see how it goes :yep:

Miz_Complexity

Den 1 you have such lovely hair. I hope that one day when my hair grows up it will look like yours. I just want to say Keep up the great work.:thumbsup:

Nanyanika

Miz_Complexity said:
Den 1 you have such lovely hair. I hope that one day when my hair grows up it will look like yours. I just want to say Keep up the great work.:thumbsup:

Thank-you, what a nice compliment *you've put a smile on my face today*.

asummertyme

i will join..i am currently rockin synthetic box braids..i will be leaving these in with consant touch ups for 8 weeks...washing 2x a month..and daily moisturising with better braids mixed with infusium..i am on week 1