Crown and Glory Prayer Intercession Team

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Prayer Warriors -

I think it would be a good idea to lift up our sistas needing breakthrough in the area of hairloss/hairgrowth. This is a very sensitive matter that is close to the hearts of many (like myself), hence this site. I searched this thread/forum and didn't see anything like this.

Who's with me? We could have a team of anointed, spirit-filled believers to intercede on behalf of others. You could also submit your name and your need and we could lift you up.

What you make happen for someone, God makes happen for you...

Isn't that what we are called to do?

Be Blessed Y'all...Miracles will Manifest.

~*Br*nze*~

That's a good thing that you started op. I feel you on this topic and I'm totally with it. I pray for the people who are discourage and can't see any progress that God will bless them with patience and with patience results will manifest.patience is everything and hair cannot grow 2 inches overnight. Like me I am so eager to grow my hair long and healthy after I cut it. There is no time for regrets but I used too many products on my hair and that broke some of my hair off and thinned out some what. I don't want growing breaking hair so I know its best for me to stop stressing and be happy with what I'm working with now and appreciate it. When you stress about your hair growing long and healthy its not doing any good for your hair its just making matters worst. God is going to answer our prayers a matter of fact he already did now you have set back and receive the gift with no doubts. The devil is a liar and he will make you believe things that aren't true. Love the way god made you and think about the future don't dwell on the present. Amen

That's a good thing that you started op. I feel you on this topic and I'm totally with it. I pray for the people who are discourage and can't see any progress that God will bless them with patience and with patience results will manifest.patience is everything and hair cannot grow 2 inches overnight. Like me I am so eager to grow my hair long and healthy after I cut it. There is no time for regrets but I used too many products on my hair and that broke some of my hair off and thinned out some what. I don't want growing breaking hair so I know its best for me to stop stressing and be happy with what I'm working with now and appreciate it. When you stress about your hair growing long and healthy its not doing any good for your hair its just making matters worst. God is going to answer our prayers a matter of fact he already did now you have set back and receive the gift with no doubts. The devil is a liar and he will make you believe things that aren't true. Love the way god made you and think about the future don't dwell on the present. Amen

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I believe God for miracles, but I also believe Him for strength to endure until change comes. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. PM me if you'd like to join the team.

Be Blessed *~Br*nze~*

I'd like to do both... :)

I have avoided the hair care threads ..or lurked ...
my hair is natural...two years ..& like everyone... requires steady vigilance & tlc. Get really frustrated and discouraged w/it.
I need to frequent and follow w/the hair care threads and challenges

Thank you ladies and welcome! I am so excited...We will see God move in our behalf and on the behalf of others!! PM me with details, okay?

*~Br*nze~*

Thanks for posting this thread. I've been transitioning for one year, and I've been frustrated along the way. My hair had grown so long before the transition, but it was very unhealthy, so I knew I needed to go natural.

I am praying for length, health and fullness. I'm already a little below shoulder in the back and my hair brushes shoulder in front (when stretched of course). For one year, that's not too bad. I am going to use the Crown and Glory method http://www.growafrohairlong.com/ to achieve prayerfully BSL by the end of the year. I know that's a lofty goal, and I may not make it, but I am believing that God will deliver.

I truly don't ever want to mess with relaxers again, although I look forward to wearing my hair in a variety of styles (puffs, braids, maybe wash and go, twists, flatironed styles, etc.).

I want to enjoy my hair and that's what I originally joined this board for (to learn how to take care of and ultimately enjoy my hair).

I think sometimes we get so caught up in wanting length, that we forget God blessed us with hair to enjoy it, not to become obsessed with it:yep:

:amen:You are so right! We have to enjoy where we are at now, to enjoy where we will be in the future. Live in the present and relish the blessings God has given us this day. It's really easy to think, "I'll be happy, when..." Let's be happy and appreciative, now. Sometimes I lose focus, but I know that through my own personal hair loss of over 6 years, it is a Blessing and simply the Grace of God that I have any hair now. If you didn't know me, you would never know what I had been through. My hair is still pretty thick. I'm transitioning too, which comes with its own challenges, but it's been easier than I imagined. Prayer works, you guys! Confessing the Word works, you guys...

Thanks ladies, our group is coming along nicely...When Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down! This is awesome, huh? :fairy:

Thanks for posting this thread. I've been transitioning for one year, and I've been frustrated along the way. My hair had grown so long before the transition, but it was very unhealthy, so I knew I needed to go natural.

I am praying for length, health and fullness. I'm already a little below shoulder in the back and my hair brushes shoulder in front (when stretched of course). For one year, that's not too bad. I am going to use the Crown and Glory method http://www.growafrohairlong.com/ to achieve prayerfully BSL by the end of the year. I know that's a lofty goal, and I may not make it, but I am believing that God will deliver.

I truly don't ever want to mess with relaxers again, although I look forward to wearing my hair in a variety of styles (puffs, braids, maybe wash and go, twists, flatironed styles, etc.).

I want to enjoy my hair and that's what I originally joined this board for (to learn how to take care of and ultimately enjoy my hair).

I think sometimes we get so caught up in wanting length, that we forget God blessed us with hair to enjoy it, not to become obsessed with it:yep:

Girl, don't be ashamed, visualize your hair the way it will be...everytime you look at yourself in the mirrow, You believe God for your hair transformation and it will come to pass. Get some pictures out that has hair the way you like it (kinda like your rock hard body avatar) and meditate on it just like Jacob did with the spotted and speckled cattle in The Word...pray and believe...it WILL come to pass! Toss that shame to the side, it ain't of God! He's given you joy unspeakable....:yep::yep::yep::grin:

I need prayer. I am so ashamed of my hair. I took my fotki down. I will put it back up.

http://public.fotki.com/Zeal/2008-the-journey---/

First of all, Ladies, :welcome:
I'm sorry I don't get to check this post as often as I'd like, but I'm getting there...It's nice to see you all committed to see this thing through. I will wait for a few more PWs (Prayer Warriors) and then I will establish a routine/regimen of intercessory prayer that could work for us..until then keep lifting The Saviour Higher and pray as The Spirit leads you. Keep your Shield of Faith :knight: and The Sword of The Spirit ready bcs the enemy will try and attack you bcs of your Stand. But no sweat, we've already won the battle, we've got the Victory, right? So I'd get excited :dance7: before I see the manifestation, show God how you completely trust Him....
You all are my Angelz :angel:....Here's a great big hug :grouphug3: for all of you...thanks for standing with me...

*~Br*nze~*

With Irresistible's (Iris') permission, I'm quoting her story from her thread. It's very inspirational about her hair and I think it's just the type of inspirational story many of us need to hear (especially since not everyone goes into the haircare section)!:yep:

A Hair Story! I wrote this in 2005! Just sharing! :Rose:

Hosted on Fotki

I'm writing this because of some recent comments made to me. I NEED to say this!!!

When you look at my hair , what do you see? The length ? the thickness? the curl pattern? what? A woman that has always had it easy with their hair?

when you look at my hair what do you say? Before you SAY anything......let me tell you more about the woman behind the hair!!!

Yes I am of mixed hertiage. My mother is White. Father is Black. Right now in this moment after reading this statement I just typed..I already know what your thinking. "Oh This is why she has this curl patttern and why her hair grows"......

First let me say. I'am 39 years old (wrote this on 5/12/2005) and have been growing my hair now (with new healthy hair habits) for TWELVE years!!! This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life!!!!! Before these years of growth, if you saw my hair you might say something like "man her hair is damaged" or " she doesnt have the "good" kind of hair most mixed people have" (yes I heard this many many times) Did my hair type change? I dont know and really cant answer that for sure, but I can say I believe its just proper care of my hair. I truly believe with damage, dryness and improper care my hair "appeared" to be a different hair type for most of my life. So you say I dont know what its like to have type 4 hair??? Well I tell you I actully did for most of my life!! I cant explain that. But its true. I wore weaves and hair peices and phony tails to have the hair I so desired for many years (Yes I actually did) I was even desperate (or crazy) enough to spend 400 dollars on a micro braided weave (Yes I did!), more than once...that further damaged my hair and took it out.

It was a scarey day in Jan 1993 that I sat there with a jacked up weave in my hair. Wanted to take it out, wanted to stop the weaving and didnt know what to do. So I took it out and was crying over what I had left. I couldnt even fit it into a pony tail at all after washing it. it was damaged and dry and broken off everywhere!!! I coudnt further relax damaged hair!!! i couldnt press it!!! I wanted to stop weaving!!!! and just didnt know what to do!!! so i slapped some grease in it after washing it and brushed it back and fit it in a little ittty bitty pony tail (I estimate about 1/2 and inch) and did that for days , but hated it!!! So i bought a weft of fake hair and wrapped a little of that around it to help with how i felt. I did that for months and then my PJ days were born. I bought products galore and discoverd that with some grease and wetness i could actually slick my hair back some (yes this was a news flash) I DID NOT KNOW THAT!! so thats what I did for months to follow under a fake weft of my home made pony tail......gradually I discovered my new growth coming in....it felt so LUSH and THICK and HEALTHY ....then i started to dispise the thin, dry, damaged rest of my hair. But i dealt with it....about 5-6 months later I went to my hair dresser and was astonished at how much my hair had grown when he pressed it (it was a full bottom of my neck lenght) and healthy and thick.....I was blown away....the next followng months , I became disatisified with managing my hair and how it looked and how i couldnt do what i wanted to with it. and although I learned Grease and wetness allowed to somewhat slick my hair back......its was "slick" like I wanted it to be....I had edges sticking up...it wasnt cooperating like I wanted. So i got the grand Idea to relax yet again that year in September!!! the months following resulted in breakage (major) of the new healthy hair I had, thinning , no more growth. and heart break again!!! By April of 1994 my boyfriend at the time had a long heart to heart with my while he was greasing my scalp for me and told me that as long as i relaxed this would continue. What was I gonna do now? I was in love with this man (Thank God he loved me past my hair cause it had been jacked up since the day I met him) i wanted him to be atttracted to every part of me (of course all women want that for the man they are in love with) I truly didnt know what to do, he suggested braids. I had someone braid my hair. I was happy with them but the actual braiding experience , being at her house , how long she took etc. was hell. So I set out to teach myself how to braid. The first attempt was laughable (My ex got a few giggles in between his encouragment to keep trying) well I got the hang of it and kept doing that to grow out my hair. Neither he nor I really saw much of my own hair over the next year. When out of braids I wore a bun. This man would wash my hair and condition it for me in the shower (its been so hard to get over him for so many of these little reasons) and encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing. He was the one a few years later that actually took the scissors and choppped that last little bit of relaxer ( he didnt tell me he was doing all that when he grabbed the scissors) , after crying he comforted me that the damaged hair was finally gone......ummmm yeah but now I had shelf layers in my head...now what was I gonna do with it???? braids again!!!

Into the future a little bit.......my hair did grow (obviously) and I did get to see the glorious day when my ex (the man i was so in love with) got to see my hair long and healthy (will never forget the look in his eyes that day) he had sown so many seeds of knowledge and love into my hair and helped me take so many steps in that direction!!! That was a DIVINE moment!!! and to boot mind you all this time.....this man has hair down his back...beautiful healthy hair. (yes he took my hair products and used them up more than once lol) SO YOU KNOW this made me that much more insecure inside over the state of my hair and that much more desperate for him to be attracted to all of me INCLUDING MY HAIR.....So all I can say is after years when It happened...it was GLORIOUS!!

Ok so the battle is over (so I think) , my hair is now long , healthy and thriving.......and it was!!! and by now I pretty much knew what I was doing with it....I had made it through all the hell of learning it , growing it and the waiting......I was FINALLY in a content place with my hair for the first time in my life.......THAT IS UNTILL, it suddenly started coming out in clumps.....and clumps!! I told others , they said dont worry , stress makes it worse....YEAH RIGHT!!! I JUST ABOUT BROKE DOWN EVERY TIME I EVEN TOUCHED MY HAIR AND SAW THE CLUMPS!!! anyway this kept progressing...then i started feeling sick to boot. left work one day (sept 2001) , (my only outer symptoms was a swollen thyroid the doctors noticed) and my hair falling out.....Doctors were writing ALOPECIA on paper!!!!!! I cannot tell you the tears I shed!!! The tested my thyroid , it was fine!!!! they then started to send me to endocrinologists trying to get to the bottom of my swollen thyroid (goiter) and falling out hair.....still no answers. I prayed so hard for it to stop...I read up on all hair nutrition immediatly and immediatly started to take a comprehensive regimen. My final diagnosis ended up being EBV (Mono)......my hair did stop falling out....but not before over HALF OF IT was gone.....yes i lost over half of the thickness in my hair...and yes you could see scalp!!! I learned that God made our bodies to preserve themselves and our hair is low in the totem pole of importance.....OUR BODIES WILL TAKE ALL OF WHAT IT NEEDS TO HEAL AND OUR HAIR HAS NO POWER TO TAKE WHAT IT NEEDS OVER THAT!!!

anyway gradually my body and hair recovered ...and honestly I'm just now seeing how thick my hair actually is!!!!! It hadnt even got to this point pre-illness. I'm still actually not even all the way better....i still struggle at times with my energy levels!!!! But the Mono is gone...but they say sometimes EBV leads to something called CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) , sometimes i still go through energy crashes here and there.......but I got a miracle being healed of the EBV (this is a true testimony of God's healing power) would love to tell that story ..but thats long. But the doctors were starting to flip out and tell me I either had lymphoma or luekemia!!! Then my miracle came....YES God called me out in church and three days later burned the virus out of my blood (yes I felt him do it!!) Five months later.....the virus was NEGATIVE!!!

you look at my hair and you MIGHT think its always been this way...its been easy for me.....Ive always had long healthy hair...i have had no hair trauma or set backs etc etc etc WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

So I ask you......what made you think you just know the things you think you know about me or my hair or my life BASED ON MY HAIR????????

I have had real and huge hair heartbreaks, aches, disapointments and battles as well as real life heartbreaks aches and disapointments and battles. Come on now....I'am not a head of hair....I am human!!!!!!!

If God says our hair is low on the totem pole of importance in our bodies......THEN I SAY IT SHOULD BE LOW ON THE TOTEM POLE OF IMPORTANCE IN HOW WE ALLOW IT TO MAKE US PERCIEVE OTHERS!!!!!!

just getting it off my chest

Its only hair people!!!! God made it to replace itself!!! Its shouldnt stand in between irreplaceable things.....like friendships and really knowing someone!!!!! and seeing beyond the hair to the heart!!!!!

Iris

With Irresistible's (Iris') permission, I'm quoting her story from her thread. It's very inspirational about her hair and I think it's just the type of inspirational story many of us need to hear (especially since not everyone goes into the haircare section)!:yep:

What an encouraging testimony. Thanks Cocoberry for posting Iris's beautiful story. :)

Here's my prayer on this topic!

Dear Heavenly Father:

At this moment, at this hour, we as your servants come to YOU, humbly asking for upliftment as only YOU can bring. In Matthew 10:30-31, you said: "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Lord, so many ugly, negative forces of the demonic work against the soul and spirit of we ladies of African and ethnic descents. Media images portraying various standards of beauty cloud the minds of beautiful women of color that seem to contradict the follicles growing out of their heads.

Young ladies grow up and feel conflicted in terms of accepting and embracing their beauty. On one hand, we know that YOU love us, and that YOU HOLY FATHER made us exactly as YOU wanted. On the other hand, we live in a world that does not always seem to value YOUR precious creation. Furthermore, we ask that you let the Ladies know that long, healthy hair is for all women, because in 1 Cor. 11:15, you said But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

For much of one's life, so many of your beautiful daughters spend time hating that which you created, trying to hide it, and worst of all feeling deeply ashamed over what you gave them. These emotions are leading to stress, illness and hair loss.

Father, in this hour we ask you to uplift the ladies of LHCF and the world who deeply desire to attain both hair health and hair length.

For far too long, we've heard all that is "wrong" with our type 2, 3, and 4 (and beyond) hair, and it's time that you, through the Holy Spirit, show us what is right!

Place your children in positions where they can create products that will nourish, nurture and develop our hair. Allow your children to find out about the creations of these products, so that we can begin to love and take proper care of the hair you gave us. Allow the ladies of LHCF to serve as role models to young girls who believe that the only way for them to have long hair is by being "mixed" (whatever that means:lol:) or by wearing a weave. Use the ladies of LHCF with their various hair textures and types as a testimony that with trust in YOU, prayer, and good haircare techniques that any woman of any race or ethnicity can enjoy long hair as her "crowning glory!"

Give us the strength to be unaffected by images that seem to lead your children to believe that there is something "wrong" with their hair. Allow our hairdressers to properly style, blowdry, twist, loc, and apply chemical services so that we are not forced to suffer alopecia and other issues, just from deciding to utilize all the styling options available to us. Lead us to the proper hairdressers that will not belittle us or make us feel "bad" about the crown and glory you gave us.

Remove the seeds of hurt and pain members of LHCF and women of the world have experienced from family, friends, hairdressers and possibly the media over the condition or state of their hair. Let us ladies know that NO matter what condition our hair is in today (whether we are bald, have thinning hair or are trying to grow to waistlength) that you want to give us the desire of our heart. Let these ladies know that it is YOUR desire for them to enjoy long, healthy hair, and not just through a good diet, vitamins or taking supplements, but b/c YOU want for us what we desire!

IF someone suffers an unexpected setback, allow the Spirit to remind them that a SETBACK IS A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK!

Keep your daughters encouraged, no matter how quickly or slowly their hair appears to grow. Let them know that you desire for them to have the length and health of hair that they desire. In Psalm 37, You told us to Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. You also said Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Finally, we want to thank you that before we were born, our entire lives were predestined for greatness! In Jesus name we pray, AMEN!

Last edited:
Girl, I receive that in The Name of Jesus!!! That is what I am talking about!

I also pray that those looking for answers to their hair challenges will find this thread and this site and look to Jesus to direct their path and give them the "cure" to what ails them.

Thank you so much, Coco! You are a true PW! Blessings to All!!!

Girl, I receive that in The Name of Jesus!!! That is what I am talking about!

I also pray that those looking for answers to their hair challenges will find this thread and this site and look to Jesus to direct their path and give them the "cure" to what ails them.

Thank you so much, Coco! You are a true PW! Blessings to All!!!

No problem. I was soooooooooo sleepy when I wrote that, I just went back and added a few more things:lol:

Dear Lord please accept my amended prayer!

Welcome! I pray that I can compose a schedule and send pms to all the PWs. In the meantime, please pray for us and others as The Spirit leads you all. I've been going through, and just need a little time to get things together. I am so excited!

We are gonna start a revolution for Christ! This is so much bigger than just hair, you know?

Blessings Abound to You All!

:yep:

I want to be a Prayer Warrior and join in too.

I receive Cocoberry's prayer in Jesus' name as well! Beautiful! I will continue to lift up the ladies of LHCF during my prayer time.

I have been worried about my thinning edges because alopecia runs in my family..my left edge is so thin from these braids I had...and I know that I need to pray and not worry, because the thinning will only get worse with worry. :nono:

Don't worry. Believe in God's ability to Heal.

"Alopecia, in the name of Jesus', I take authority over you! I cancel your operation in DreamLife's body. The generational curse of alopecia is broken today! Hair, I command you to regrow now! Edges, you will thicken and fill back in, hair you will be long thick and strong because the bible says you are DreamLife's glory, and not a hair on her head shall perish...and you MUST obey me! In Jesus' Mighty Name! Amen!" (Repeat this prayer constantly when your faith runs low...don't be moved by what you see. KNOW that your healing has already taken place. You must give it time to manifest in the physical world, (on your head) where your eyes can see...understand? You are already healed. Take it by force!

Receive your healing, DreamLife...I look to hear a praise report!

Be Blessed,

Love
~*Blessed Br*nzeb*nbsh~ll*~
I have been worried about my thinning edges because alopecia runs in my family..my left edge is so thin from these braids I had...and I know that I need to pray and not worry, because the thinning will only get worse with worry. :nono:

Bumping! I've been having a lot of grief with my hair lately. It's been breaking, no matter what. Please keep my hair (and me:lol:) in your prayers!

Father, I pray that Cocoberry receives the hair she's prayed for. I command her hair to line up with the Word that You said her hair is her glory. I believe Cocoberry has a head full of healthy, manageable hair that does not break or fall out. She has the wisdom she needs to maintain her hair and she gives You the praise for making her prayers come to pass. In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

Father, I pray that Cocoberry receives the hair she's prayed for. I command her hair to line up with the Word that You said her hair is her glory. I believe Cocoberry has a head full of healthy, manageable hair that does not break or fall out. She has the wisdom she needs to maintain her hair and she gives You the praise for making her prayers come to pass. In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

Thank you! Lord please bless Bronzebombshell as well! Thank you! Amen!

Lift up my nephew, Mark, he is in a coma and we are believing God for his immediate and complete recovery.

I'll return with a praise report. I need some powerful intercessors on this!

Report: Mark is coming out of coma. He is responding and we see God's healing power all over him.!!!! To God be The Glory!!! His neurologist had a good report and we are expecting him to be totally conscious by today. We are standing on God's Word.

Last edited:
Back