Crown and Glory Prayer Intercession Team

This is a wonderful thread and wonderful gesture from you ladies. I will join you all in praying for us and all the ladies dealing with this.

PS- Pls pray for me as I am really struggling with getting to SL which is my first goal and also with severe breakage

I would also like you to pray for all the ladies going through problems with their skin eg acne and acne scarring. I for one have been battling this for a long time and it is a difficult things for a woman to deal with.

Lord, please heal the skin of all the ladies dealing with acne and acne scarring. You know how difficult and painful it can be.
Lead them to the products or dermatologists that will help them get to the root of the problem.
Most of all Lord, do not let their self-esteem and confidence suffer because of this. Let them always know that true beauty comes from within and is not skin deep.
Amen

i want to join too! Lord i pray that those of us that have skin conditions/diseases that effects our scalp, body, and spirit, be comforted, healed, and delivered from the shame and lack of confidence that bounds us to believe that we are not beautiful and that we have to hide our hair under weaves, and our bodies with long sleeve shirts, and pants, etc... Father i ask you in your Son's name to guide us in the direction that will lead to a breakthough of being free from the bondage of having damaged/scared skin. Thank Lord, Amen!
Ladies, i just want to say that for anyone that feels that they should just give up and continue unhealthy hair care practices, that is not God. Don't feel like your hair is so damaged beyond repair that nothing can be done to correct it and get it back on track. i have had a few setbacks, but i am going to keep doing my best on this journey to long, healthy, natural hair and to be able to get my eczema under control. it has been out of control for almost two years now. my legs are so bad that i can't wear shorts or skirts without pantyhose. i would love to be able to just put on a pair of shorts this summer and not feel that my legs are ugly and should be hidden way. We all have to believe that God can heal or fix anything if we just bring it to him instead of trying to heal and fix things ourselves all of the time. I am going to ask God to direct me on what to buy and where to go to seek treatment for my skin condition, instead of spending money and using things that are not working, but making things worse.

Good Morning Ladies,

I am so excited to find this thread. I have been confessing healing from scarring alopecia for 5 years. I am filled with confidence and strength to continue to pray that none of the devils weapons will prosper and that my hair, and any woman believing for the same, is growing back in.

I am praying that healing and peace of mind manifest itself and the devil and his scalp diseases be removed in Jesus name from our bodies. I am happy to be a prayer warrior with you ladies.

Blessings,
Tracy:yep:

Beautiful and thoughtful loving thread full of hearts... :Rose:

My prayer is for everyone reading, that the 'ONE' thing that you need to keep and to have long beautiful thick healthy hair is revealed to you and readily available without further delay. Even if it's only the need for a good night's sleep and a glass of orange juice for some.

Whatever the individual needs are, they are fully met and kept. Not a hair on your heads shall fall to the ground. No more 'lost' hair.

In Jesus' Wonderful and Precious Name, Amen and Amen. :love2:

OT... OH WOW your hair is gorgeous!! :yep:

Good Morning Ladies,

I am so excited to find this thread. I have been confessing healing from scarring alopecia for 5 years. I am filled with confidence and strength to continue to pray that none of the devils weapons will prosper and that my hair, and any woman believing for the same, is growing back in.

I am praying that healing and peace of mind manifest itself and the devil and his scalp diseases be removed in Jesus name from our bodies. I am happy to be a prayer warrior with you ladies.

Blessings,

Good Morning Ladies,

Blessings,
Your hair IS truly beautiful and so healthy and full. God is awesome and so very faithful. I praise Him for your continued success in every area of your life, and that the hairs on your head are numbered.... One thousand fold, times over.

For when the thief is found, (the thief of our hair (and every area of our lives), he must repay 7-fold what has been stolen x's one thousand.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Just wanted to let you all know my nephew went on to be with The Lord. Thank you all for keeping us covered. We need it now more than ever. This is the second precious nephew we've lost in a year along with my Beloved Grandmother and a close cousin. We are definitely going through the valley.....I'm praying to come out of a state of gloominess as well. I am seeking natural cures for depression. Thank you in advance for lifting us up during this time.

~Br*nze

Thank you so much, Yodie....
Your siggie really ministered to me... "There's still life in what looks dead," that's been my faith walk for some time now, Resurrection Power is what it's all about, huh?

I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers, Bronze.

Back