Crystal's Royal Secrets Hair rejuvenator aka Sheep

vevster

Crystal\'s Royal Secrets Hair rejuvenator aka Sheep

I am really liking this pomade, ladies. It is light but oily made with only good oils like olive and castor and hair enhancing herbs.. my cousin is liking it also.....

auntybe

Re: Crystal\'s Royal Secrets Hair rejuvenator aka Sheep

Vevster:

What are the ingredients and where can I get it?

T

Tee

Alright, alright! I'm getting this! First the Kerastase, now this... I hope your happy with yourself! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ennyaa

hahahahahaha. The life of a PJ is very hard indeed. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ennyaa

Thanks for the ingredients. But why isn't Sheep Sorrell listed? or is that another name for one of the ingredients?

vevster

The Sheep Sorrell ointment is another product that she makes. I am using the Hair Rejuvenator.

Honey01

I believe I read something in the current issue of Essence's magazine (the one w/ the incomparable Angela Bassett on it) about Sheep Sorrel. If I recall, it's basically extremely pure virgin castor oil. I don't have the issue w/ me so I have to check again. Come to think of it, there were a few aromotherapy type recipes for skin, hair,nails,insomnia, etc. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

vevster

HONEY01 I spoke with the owner of the company and the Essence blurb was a misprint. Just FYI.

Ennyaa

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Please let us know how it works out for you.