Curl formers. . a more natural looking spiral set

pisceschica

About two months ago during a texture class the instructor showed the class this new thing called curl formers. You take a hook and you slide the hair through the hook and it takes the form of a spiral a more loose and natural looking one.

They have the website http://www.curlformers.com that shows the video and everything. The website says that they sell it in select sallys the only problem for me is that I live in virginia and there are no sallys in virginia on their list of distributors.

Basically I wanted to know if anyone has tried it or is planning on trying it to give me a review. Also if you live near any of the sallys locations on the list, preferably nj, pa, de if you can contact me with the price so that you can send it to me including shipping and handling.

I just thought I would share this with those of you that like wet sets and are looking for something new beside the standard roller set or the typical spiral set done with spiral/perm rods.

seraphim712

I really want to give this a try!!! I love curls and from what I see in the gallery, these give your curls high definition!!! Another idea staple tool producl:drunk:

Isis

Thank you for sharing this. :) It's always good to learn about new tools and techniques.

Tiffchelle22

These look awesome! I love trying new styling tools. The site says it will have more widespread distribution across the US in October, so I guess I'll have to wait until then. Thanks for the info!

ravenmerlita

I've never heard of these but would love to try them. I wonder how hard it would be to do it yourself? Also, I've never seen a dryer like that. It looks perfect for large roller sets.

Luvmylife

Thanks so much for posting Piceschica! That looks really cool!
I want to try it but, do you guys think that hook thingy would work with natural hair? It's making me kinda nervous:look:

fluffylocks

Wow thanks for posting, flexi rods take alot of work

I dont live in one of those areas, but they will be on sale all across America in October the site said