Curl Free Gold Activator

LondonDiva

I didn't go out and get the world of curls or the S curl activator because I already have the Curl free gold activator which worked well when I applied it generously through my damp hair last night. I put my hair in a ponytail and I guess i got carried away smoothing more on top because I saw how well it tamed the new growth, but the top of my hair hardened a little, so now I'm pissed. The underneath is moist as anything but the top was just like I had applied a light gel on the top.

Is it this brand or did I over do it? It is wise to smooth over the activator before it dries with some profectiv or something.
Does the S curl have a different kind of consistency, because even though I liked how my hair felt underneath, I never got any shine from the product? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Julia

LD:

I used the world of curls this am with my pony tail and my hair is still as soft as ever. What are the top five ingredients of the Curl Free Gold Activator? Does it contain alcohol? This am I also mixed the gel with some Let's Jam gel. LD, maybe you want to consider trying the W of C /images/graemlins/smile.gif because the hard gel will not work!

daviine

I think you may have just overdone it. I also have this curla activator among many others /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Lately, I have been using it before I go to work since it has been so cold. try using less and see what happens.

Lemme know what happens.

LondonDiva

I washed my hair again last night. I've been on a everyday flex cause this cold weather just ain't treating my hair right. I toggled my regimen a little, I still used loads of Curl Free Gold I just added loads of profectiv (purple tub) on my hair too, and it worked great. Once the CFG is done I'll make the S Curl switch. But for now it works fine like this. Thanks ladies.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Lshevonne, have you noticed that CF Gold activator kind of straightens the hair? I noticed this when using it do wrap my hair. By contrast, the S-Curl No Drip seems heavier (possibly more moisturizing). Have you noticed this? Thanks in advance for your response.

lshevonne

I do think the S Curl No Drip is heavier. I like it that I can use the CF Curl Gold to wrap my hair as well.