Jherri Juice Question

peachykeen

I have missed the challenge, but I recently purchased both care free curl moisturizer and care free curl gold activator. The activator gold made my hair sticky and the mositurizer made my hair silk and healthy looking. Will the regular care free curl moisturizer work just as well as the gold activator? The gold made my hair poof a little and very sticky.

Mz.MoMo5235

yeah... the one in the yellow bottle is still juice, its just a different consistency than the gold and i think has more protein or something... but juice is juice is juice

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Oh ok I wasn't sure, my hair didn't respond well to the CFCG so I switched as well. Peachy as long as it has glycerine in it, it's juice..and as long as your hair is responding well to it you will be fine.

Sianna

OP, first of all, it is NEVER too late to enter the challenge!! EVER!! :lachen::lachen:

And like everyone else was saying, as long as glycerin is pretty high on the ingredient list, it's da juice! Just use whatever works for your hair! :yep:

Oh, and as far as the CFCG making your hair sticky, maybe you were using a little to much? Also, you might consider adding a little water to it. That might help reduce the stickiness so that you can at least use up what you already have. :)

chasturner84

OP, first of all, it is NEVER too late to enter the challenge!! EVER!! :lachen::lachen:

And like everyone else was saying, as long as glycerin is pretty high on the ingredient list, it's da juice! Just use whatever works for your hair! :yep:

Oh, and as far as the CFCG making your hair sticky, maybe you were using a little to much? Also, you might consider adding a little water to it. That might help reduce the stickiness so that you can at least use up what you already have. :)

The bolded made me laugh out loud and people turned around and looked to see where the noice was coming from; I'm at the gym waiting on my zumba class to start:lachen:...My juice of choice is scurl no drip... My hair just can't get enough of this yummy goodness. :rolleyes: Keeps my fine strands soft for days. I sometimes juice so much that my hair is in a constant state of wetness, but hey, it's growing.

Mz.MoMo5235

The bolded made me laugh out loud and people turned around and looked to see where the noice was coming from; I'm at the gym waiting on my zumba class to start:lachen:...My juice of choice is scurl no drip... My hair just can't get enough of this yummy goodness. :rolleyes: Keeps my fine strands soft for days. I sometimes juice so much that my hair is in a constant state of wetness, but hey, it's growing.

OT but how do you like zumba? i'm thinking about signing up. i see a lot of people on here talk about it

DirtyJerzeyGirly

IME, the moisturizer didn't work as well as the activator with the nozzle. But that's just me. I liked the nozzle much better. But juice is juice! :)

DivaD04

what they all said peachkeen...i agree. and come on over we're all jheri's kids in the juice family!

now for my own buffoonery, tell me why i thought this was our thread over yonder....lmao.
i was like why am i lost...there were no previous pages:laugh: doing!

peachykeen

Thank you all, I am glad to hear this. Cause I was so concerned I was using the wrong stuff. And, even better is that I find out I can enter the challenge, this is so exciting. I have to make my way over to the challenge!!!