Curlbox vs Curlkit

HighAspirations

Hey! I've been MIA for a while.... Hope I'm being welcomed back with open arms! Graduating from high school and preparing for college is a lot of work (and it's expensive :/) anyways, has anyone tried using any of these services. I know subscriptions open up this weekend, but I've been hearing not too good things about the both of them,I'm already in the fence, but if needed I will crack the whip and me and my mother will not be subscribing to either. Help?

P.s. for anyone who remembers me, I will be posting and update on my tumultuous natural hair journey. I've come so far!

Igotstripes

Hey! I've been MIA for a while.... Hope I'm being welcomed back with open arms! Graduating from high school and preparing for college is a lot of work (and it's expensive :/) anyways, has anyone tried using any of these services. I know subscriptions open up this weekend, but I've been hearing not too good things about the both of them,I'm already in the fence, but if needed I will crack the whip and me and my mother will not be subscribing to either. Help?

P.s. for anyone who remembers me, I will be posting and update on my tumultuous natural hair journey. I've come so far!

OT: But I just graduated too! Yay Class of 2013!!!!

gorgeoushair

I say u can try which ever one fits your budget or the one you think you will like better. You can't please everyone all the time so no matter which you chose, some months/boxes may be better than others.

HighAspirations

I say u can try which ever one fits your budget or the one you think you will like better. You can't please everyone all the time so no matter which you chose, some months/boxes may be better than others.

Thanks! I'm going to try the curlkit! I'll give it until the end of my semester, like you said, you can't please everyone :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
JudithO

She had very High Quality Products and decent sizes. She asked me to 'try' a Sample Box.

I think she asked several members to try them. And I saw a couple YT Videos on her Boxes when she first launched them.

It sounded like a Great Concept. And her Selection of Items were on point.