Curly Q Shampoo Line for Natural Hair!!!

seraphim712

I apologize ahead of time if this has already been posted.

I just happened to be browsing around and I came across this website. Has anyone heard of it? The hair line is called Curly Q; I believe that it's targeted towards ethnic, multicultural and biracial hair so I assume that it will be okay to use. The site also hase the hair type chart along with what type of products to use for that paticular hair type. Here's the website:

www.curls.biz

Last edited:
i've heard of them. i tried a couple products when she first started her product line. i used the conditioner & moisturizing lotion. the conditioner was ok. the lotion didn't really do anything special. i think her formulas have changed a few times & it's not as natural as it used to be. some people love her products & some people don't. you can get samples from sistasplace.com

i've heard of them. i tried a couple products when she first started her product line. i used the conditioner & moisturizing lotion. the conditioner was ok. the lotion didn't really do anything special. i think her formulas have changed a few times & it's not as natural as it used to be. some people love her products & some people don't. you can get samples from sistasplace.com

Well since you put it that way, I guess I won't use it as a staple. I will try some samples though. Thanks for the info.

Back