Curly Weave Ideas

13StepsAhead

BUMPING for you (*and me*) I was thinking Bohyme Brazilian because it has versatility to straighten and leave it curly; however I'm curious to know how it would look as a full head sew-in.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I just ordered from www.halleyscurls.com and I got the creole curl. It is a little expensive but I should be able to reuse it that way the cost wont be so much in the long run..... or I hope anyway.:look: I wont be getting my install until the end of July but with summer comming up I know tons of people will be getting installs so I went ahead and got it now. I am in braids so I am not itching for my install right at this min.

I hope you ejoy the website I was like a kid in a candy store!

lilsparkle825

BUMPING for you (*and me*) I was thinking Bohyme Brazilian because it has versatility to straighten and leave it curly; however I'm curious to know how it would look as a full head sew-in.
here is a full head with bobraz:
http://public.fotki.com/cuteface/bobraz-and-vs-wig/

i am definitely going that route. i purchased my pack, and just have to seal the wefts.

you're probably not getting a lot of replies because that is a very vague statement. in the world of sew-ins, there are so many factors to take into consideration....

*BSS or remy/virgin hair?
*loose curl or kinky curly?
*length?

it would be more helpful to you AND us to see some pictures. put up some styles you like, and go from there.