Cut/No Cut please advise

Misseyl

My hair is relatively healthy but my edges are thin/fine so my hair doesn't look as good as I think it can. I'm thinking of getting bangs but I want to know whether I should have a beautician do it or do it myself. The back of my hair looks fine but the front, well, how can I use a cut to give the impression that I have thick hair in the front?? Right now I'm not feeling my hair but I know it looks good but nothing else is going on...I have some pictures in my fotki for example...I remember long time ago, I looked quite good w/a mushroom but that's played out and now I need something more current and something that looks good w/shoulder length hair.

My hair is relatively healthy but my edges are thin/fine so my hair doesn't look as good as I think it can. I'm thinking of getting bangs but I want to know whether I should have a beautician do it or do it myself. The back of my hair looks fine but the front, well, how can I use a cut to give the impression that I have thick hair in the front?? Right now I'm not feeling my hair but I know it looks good but nothing else is going on...I have some pictures in my fotki for example...I remember long time ago, I looked quite good w/a mushroom but that's played out and now I need something more current and something that looks good w/shoulder length hair.

girl aint nothing played out if its what looks good on you and what suits YOU!

I thought the mushroom was back? Anyway if that is the type of style you want I say go pro unless you KNOW you can do it yourself.

:needpics: Please please show us some pics we want to see, well at least I do, what your working with, what syle you are speaking of. The back of your hair looks nice and healthy.

Back