Daily spritz w/water same as rinsing w/water?

yodie

A lot of ladies on this forum get great length with daily/frequent co-washing.

I wanna know if I can get the same results from spritzing daily with water and doing a simple scalp massage?

I'm wearing my hair twisted underneath my half wig (wig challenge '08) and I spritz twice a day. Once with Scurl and then again with water. Co-washing in the shower, combing and twisting everyday would be too much manipulation.

Anyone have any growth experience with daily spritz vs. actually drenching the hair with water?

Can spritzing w/ a water bottle be the same as getting in the shower, etc.?

JustKiya

Hrm. I think spritzing is a nice medium - not as wet as the shower, but not as dry as doing nothing at all.

onyxcabelo

This is what I do every day - I have a water bottle filled with distilled water, I don't have time to co-wash everyday, so spritzing helps me to keep my ends moisturized. I usually do this every morning and every night before bed. And I find I don't have to completely saturate it to get good results.

yodie

This is what I do every day - I have a water bottle filled with distilled water, I don't have time to co-wash everyday, so spritzing helps me to keep my ends moisturized. I usually do this every morning and every night before bed. And I find I don't have to completely saturate it to get good results.

Okay, Thanks.

I used filtered water to fill my water bottle. Is distilled better?

Spritzing is just a lot simpler for me.

onyxcabelo

Okay, Thanks.

I used filtered water to fill my water bottle. Is distilled better?

Spritzing is just a lot simpler for me.

I'm sure filtered water works just as well. I use distilled water because our tap water is sooooo hard. Spritzing makes my life simpler too:yep:

Allandra

I don't spritz my hair with water daily, but I do spritz my hair with water from time-to-time. I think it provides great moisture to the hair, and I love how it makes my hair feel.

Bublin

I think i'll be doing this from now on.
My hair gets very dry and tangly on wash days - even with a DC - so this might be a happy medium for me inbetween washes to gain more moisture.

yodie

I think i'll be doing this from now on.
My hair gets very dry and tangly on wash days - even with a DC - so this might be a happy medium for me inbetween washes to gain more moisture.

Let's get some or all of the benefits of daily rinsing with everyday spritz.

Here's to a happy medium! :yep: