DALLAS Ladies: A Beauty Supply with Natural Products

tailormade84

I don't know about anyone else, but living in a small city (yeah i said it, dallas isn't as major as you think) I find it hard to locate products geared towards natural hair care - and i am sick to death of paying shipping on everything!

Do any of your ladies know of any business in the DFW area that sell quality natural hair products???

***I stumbled upon one today in Plano: 3 Sisters Beauty Supply
http://www.3sistersbeautysupply.com/

They have Taliah Waajid, Jane Carter, Miss Jessie's, Curls, and others!!! AND they are open to more suggestions as to what to carry!!!! Check them out!

***GiGi's Beauty Supply off of 75 also sells Taliah Waajid products and unrefined shea butter :)

Last edited:

yvette

I was going to suggest Gigi's but you aleady have them listed.

I'm not much help because I buy all my stuff from shescentit.com and my hair loves it, so I am going to stick with her products.

tailormade84

FYI: the store in Plano, 3 Sisters Beauty Supply, also sends your coupons through email if you sign up for their newsletter :)

They just sent me some discount coupons for Cantu :)

Geminigirl

This is a great post I hope someone comes in with some good info. I just BC'd and am looking for some new products. I am sooo excited!

Geminigirl

does 3sisters sell kinky curly? If not I am going to suggest that to them as well as them looking into some JBCO. Because my sister wants to try the KC products and the closer the better. Oh and do they have Shea Butter? I need some more of this?

Qurlyqt

does 3sisters sell kinky curly? If not I am going to suggest that to them as well as them looking into some JBCO. Because my sister wants to try the KC products and the closer the better. Oh and do they have Shea Butter? I need some more of this?

Not sure if 3 sisters carries Kinky Curly but I know Whole Foods does.

Geminigirl

I couldn't find it in the one in my area. Do you know what department it's usually in because I didn't see it with all the other hair products.Anyways I was reading 3sisters and they said Kinky Curly coming soon. I emailed them but am going to stop by with my sister today. We are so excited and can't wait to get some new hair products.

Qurlyqt

I couldn't find it in the one in my area. Do you know what department it's usually in because I didn't see it with all the other hair products.Anyways I was reading 3sisters and they said Kinky Curly coming soon. I emailed them but am going to stop by with my sister today. We are so excited and can't wait to get some new hair products.

It is on the hair care/ oils aisle at the Whole Foods in Plano. As a matter of fact, it was right next to the Giovanni Shampoo and Conditioners.

Geminigirl

i saw the KC products at whole foods today. they had come clean curling custard and knot today which was out of stock. the 3 sisters is an hour away? and they were saying they were going to get the KC products soon but she didn't know when and they will carry JBCO and shea butter soon.

aprils13

i saw the KC products at whole foods today. they had come clean curling custard and knot today which was out of stock. the 3 sisters is an hour away? and they were saying they were going to get the KC products soon but she didn't know when and they will carry JBCO and shea butter soon.

Which part of DFW do you stay? Its not that far from the Whole Foods in Plano. I'm off to check them out in few. I'll let you know what they are working with. :yep:

aprils13

I visited 3sisters saturday and their selection was ok. If they dont have something that you use they are more that willing to get it for you. I will continue to do business with them.

I bought a small jar of Miss Jessie CurlyButter Creme. I like it, but I doubt if I buy it again. The large jar is $34. I got a few more other things as well.

back2relaxed

If you live in the Southern Sector of town...try Eve's Beauty Supply in Cedar Hill...in the shopping center by Super Target. They offer a wide selection of products, and will get anything that you are looking for as well. It is a clean, upscale beauty supply as well...

*~*Afrolicious*~*

Oooo! I have to tell my SO to buy some stuff for me or take me there the next time I visit him in Dallas (with both of us starting grad courses in the fall, not for a while :().