Damage Control-Help, I'm becoming a P.J.

xxxxcherishxxxx

Ok, my mom is a product junkie. She has 3 bins full of products (rubbermaid kind) and a cabinet in the bathroom too (mostly facial in that one though). I was raised in a house were everyone took care of their body and hair. When I was younger I had nice beautiful thick hair, its still thick but not as strong as before. Ever since I've been coming to this site faithful I've started to become...my mom.

I've bought so much products, Odorless MTG, NTM, Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk, Aphogee this (always had the protein treatment knew about this since middle school), ORS, WGO...etc...etc. Still waiting on my dominican products to come in. I'm still trying to find a regimen routine...

Do I have to much products? Or should I test each in a different way, on freshly washed hair to see which one sticks to the regimen. How did everyone figure out their routine before becoming a P.J. (unless you are one)?

Also, if anyones tried out the Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk-leave in conditioner spray how was it?

CAPlush

I think everyone on this board at one time or another becomes a PJ. I am recovering, and what helped me the past couple of months is 1) I identified staples and 2) I put everything that is not a staple in a basket in my clothes closet, and whenever I get the urge to buy something that's not a staple, I go back to my clothes closet and go "shopping." It also helps to search for or even bump up past raving threads of any of the products you bought.

Good luck, when you get down to the essentials it will be much better.