You are so LUCKY that I'm a PJ!

T

Tee

You are so LUCKY that I\'m a PJ!

What would you do without the likes of me, who are willing to spend our hard earned money, scouring the aisles of beauty supply stores looking for the next greatest thing? Alright, I alluded to this product in my other product review. And, out of the goodness of my heart, I've decided to share this secret also.

I am so very happy that I decided to try Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk Leave-In Conditioner because it has, once and for all, eliminated the one major issue I've had with my hair. Tangles! I usually relax my hair every 3-4 months. My hair doesn't have the breakage or shedding problems that some have when they extend the time between touchups. But my hair will tangle big time, if I'm not careful. There are some really nice products that have helped my hair become less prone to tangles, but I still had to do some work. But, I can truly say that the Sebastian Detangling Milk makes detangling effortless! It is the best detangler I've ever used.

Now, for a comparison of Sebastian Detangling Milk vs. other similar detangling products I've used:

vs. Pantene Detangle Light Leave-in Conditioner: Before I found the Sebastian, I thought Pantene was the greatest detangler. I still think it's very good. But I still need to do some work with it to get out major tangles. I have a much easier time with the Sebastian. The Sebastian leave-in is also more moisturizing and leaves the hair shinier. The Pantene smells better, but I have a thing for the way Pantene products smell. The Sebastian has a fruity, fresh scent.

vs. Joico Integrity Leave-in Detangling Conditioner: I always used this as a spot detangler. I never liked it as an overall leave-in because it contains too much protein and left the hair a little dry looking. Very nice product, but not as good as Pantene's detangler, and definitely not as good as Sebastian Detangling Milk.

The Sebastian Detangling Milk almost reminds me of S-Curl without the stickiness (it has glycerin as the second ingredient). It is moisturizing without being too heavy, and it leaves the hair shiny.

The ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-11, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydrolized Silk, Polyquaternium-10, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquarternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Phenxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, fragrance.

Re: You are so LUCKY that I\'m a PJ!

Anything with milk in it sounds good to me. This is a great review. Is the product milky looking? Sounds like my Biolage Leave-In Tonic. That stuff works wonders on tangles. If I hadn't already found my tangle buster, I would definitely try this.

This sounds great!!! I hope to try it in about 6 months....

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
Thanks for sharing! How much does it cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

$9.95 for 8.5 oz.

Thanks for sharing!
grin.gif

Oh sorry Tee, I just found this post after I already spanked you in the other review post you did...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing... this stuff also sounds really good...
wallbash.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Anything with milk in it sounds good to me. This is a great review. Is the product milky looking? Sounds like my Biolage Leave-In Tonic. That stuff works wonders on tangles. If I hadn't already found my tangle buster, I would definitely try this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! I love MILK stuff too
smile.gif

Sold. I have lost too many battles in the war against tangles...new ammo to try
up.gif

Okay--I used my "FREE" $20 Trade Secret Punch Card Thingy to get this. No review as of yet, but I'll let y'all know tomorrow when I've taken the rollers out
smile.gif

Okay--this is good stuff. I can't keep my hands ot of my hair. It's soft, silky, and has a great glossy shine also.
smile.gif

Leave-ins with glycerin are the BOMB for me
up.gif
Salerm has glycerin in it also and so does Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch--but this stuff is giving both of them some serious competition
shocked.gif

Back