Damaged hair=Finicky hair

charmtreese

I’m noticing now that my hair is healthier I can use products that it had once rejected. When I first started caring for my hair I tried just about every product mentioned and only a few worked. I was successful at finding all my staples (WEN, Ojon, Jane Carter, and the rest of the crew) and until recently thought that these would be the only products that I would ever be able to use with good results.

But the other day I became adventurous and decided to revisit some old acquaintances and this is what I found out! Cheapies never worked (however, I’ve still yet to re-try them), Nexxus did nothing on my damaged hair, but it makes my healthy hair feel like silk. Also Devacurl products where just alright and now they’re Dynomight!!!:grin: I’m just soo amazed at how my hair is responding to products that I had laid to rest.

BTW: I did become overly ambitious about my new hair findings and tried shampoo again…only to find out… damaged or healthy my hair hates that stuff!!!!:wallbash:

turnergirl

I agree. Damaged hair often does not take any product as it is intended to take it. I have noticed a lot of people switch products once they got their hair to a healthier place. It just like hair with porosity issues. Once that is straightened out, other products and methods make a world of difference.