Dark And Lovely Cholesterol or ORS hair mayonaise

Nubianrose

more opinions please? I'm tryna figure out what i should get when i go to sally's and walmart tomorrow. Let me kno what yall think.
Nubianrose

Armyqt

Nubian rose, I've never used the first one, but the ORS Hair Mayo is a staple in my supply closet!! I don't think u can go wrong with this one! Good Luck.

Julia

I just bought some more of the Dark And Lovely Cholesterol at lunch time. Only cost me $5.99 (Cdn)Someone mentioned it recently on the board as being excellent and I went home and dusted off the year and half old container and scraped out the contents of the tub last weekend for a deep conditioning after a castor oil hot oil treatment. Air Dried after. OMG talk about silky, soft, shiney bouncy hair. I loved it. So I went out at lunch to get some more.

Tried the ORS hair mayonaise a few weeks ago for the first time as well. Mixed it with another conditioner. Loved it!

Get both girl, you just gotta give in to the urge! /images/graemlins/lick.gif /images/graemlins/lick.gif /images/graemlins/lick.gif

pebbles

I haven't used the Dark and lovely cholesterol, but I do use the ORS hair mayonnaise and it's excellent. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Leshia

These two items are my "must-haves" above anything else!! Best conditioning pair for me in the whole, wide world!

beana3

i agree, both are my staples. I use D&l as a moisturizing condit and ORs as my regular mild protein condit. both are great, I'm very glad i've narrowed the amount of products i use down. I would say get both!!

Nubianrose

Alright yall, this sounds good, maybe i'll get both of them if i have enough money. I already know that the Mayonaise is at Sally's..is the Cholesterol there too? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

hairfanatic

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Alright yall, this sounds good, maybe i'll get both of them if i have enough money. I already know that the Mayonaise is at Sally's..is the Cholesterol there too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying them both sounds like a good idea. Yes, Sally's sells both of them.

daviine

I don't remember having seen the Dark &amp; Lovely at my Sally's. At any rate, the D&amp;L should be cheap enough ($2.49 out here)so that you can afford both.

So Nubian it looks like you'll be buying ORS, D&amp;L Cholesterol, Breakthru and Creme of Nature! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daviine

Julia, what did you mix the ORS with?

I never feel complete unless I mix something into my conditioner.....I don't know why though....it's a sickness..... /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

hairfanatic

That's where I got mine from. Although I will say that Sally's have been doing a lot of taking stuff off of their shelves these days. Stuff they used to have, they no longer stock. I guess it just depends. Also, there are a lot of beauty supply stores that are a lot cheaper than Sally's that may carry it.

Julia

Odd enough I did not mix it with anything. I should try this. Usually if I don't mix my conditioners when doing a deep conditioning, I use one right after the other for the same treatment. /images/graemlins/look.gif
Is the ORS the only you mix?