ORS Olive and Carrot Oil

Bronxbaby87

Mann i kno i been askin alotta questions today but i just got one more. I have a bottle of ORS carrot oil and ORS Olive oil. i dont wanna be using two oils in my hair so i want to use one or the other, which one do yall think is better? I might add a teaspoon of olive oil or carrot oil too. but which one do yall like the best. thank you for reading.

stacy

I've only tried the Carrot Oil and I love it. Try each one for a week and see which one your hair likes best.

lunalight7

I have a sample of ORS Carrot Oil and Ive been using it on my ends. I really like the fact that it moisturizes without weighing them down. Ive never tried the ORS Olive oil but would like to. I recall reading the ingredients and it has other stuff besides olive oil in it. My carrot oil sample doesnt list ingredients...can you tell me what they are? Thanks. HTH.

Ebony

i like both. i can never choose. i love the carrot because it's more like a cream than an oil. the olive/jojoba are actually greases, but the jojoba smells so good! I mix them all with my oils to vit E or biosilk in a bottle for moisture and keep on truckin'. if i had to choose, it would be the carrot because it is creamy. my hair truly perfers that over oily stuff. i use oily when my hair is in protective styles only.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I hope I'm not a stick in the mud with this, but I used the ORS olive oil and roller set my hair. Let me just say that I threw out all my other setting lotions...LOL!

Dolapo

I had been looking for a daily moisturiser or any moisturiser at all. I tried everything!!!!. Scurl, mango butter, recovery, bb oil moisturiser with castor oil....bla bla bla. I went looking for the NTM serum at the store and as a pj when i couldnt find it, i had to get sth else so i got the olive oil. And it worked!!!! Most of the things i tried dried my hair out by the next day. But this kept my hair moisturised for a week

candibaby

Are you talking about the Carrot Oil Cream or the actual oil? I use the cream and LOVE IT. It's the best, I use it as a daily moisturizer w/ a little oil. :)

SherryLove

oooooooh... i may definitely dry the olive oil formulation as a backfill my regular oil mix.....thanks for posting....

Miss*Tress

I haven't tried ORS Olive Oil, but I recently purchased ORS Carrot Oil. After using it for about a week I am really impressed. Richly-textured yet light, if your hair strands are fine like mine this oil will not weigh it down. For best results I apply it to the length of my hair once or twice a week and to the ends every day.

The first impression I had was that it wasn't moisturizing my hair. After applying the oil throughout my hair, I pin-curled it, and put a scarf on. The very next morning my hair was shiny, silky, and easy to comb. The only drawback is the smell. Although not overpowering, some may find it a bit unpleasant.