Dark and Lovely Products

Str8~Curly

Will someone please post the ingredients for the Dark and Lovely Conditioning Shampoo and Ultra Cholesterol? I received some samples and so far, not bad, but the packets do not list the ingredients. Also, has anyone else tried either of these products? What was your experience? Thanks guys.

homegirljiggy

the cholestral is the bomb, I just received my 16oz in the mail, I'll post the ingre. when I get home from work, if no one else does... its a keeper

Str8~Curly

The conditioner is the bomb. My hair was so soft afterwards. The shampoo worked well too. It didn’t strip the hair and left it soft and moisturized.

homegirljiggy said:
the cholestral is the bomb, I just received my 16oz in the mail, I'll post the ingre. when I get home from work, if no one else does... its a keeper

LocksOfLuV

Here are the ingredients to the conditioner:
Ultra Cholesterolâ„¢ Conditioning Treatment to help intensively strengthen, moisturize and mend split ends. Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Dicetyldimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-32, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Fragrance, D&C No. 33 (Cl 17200), Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

Str8~Curly

Thanks a lot. ;)

LocksOfLuV said:
Here are the ingredients to the conditioner:
Ultra Cholesterolâ„¢ Conditioning Treatment to help intensively strengthen, moisturize and mend split ends. Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Dicetyldimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-32, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Fragrance, D&C No. 33 (Cl 17200), Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

dark & lovely shampoo ingredients:

Water Aqua , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Cocamide MEA , Phenoxyethanol , Polyquaternium-7 , Fragrance Parfum , Methylparaben , Potassium Sorbate , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Polyquaternium-47 , Citric Acid , Sodium PCA , Disodium EDTA , Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Honey , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Yellow 6 CI 15985 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Aloe Barbadensis , Tocopheryl Acetate

Str8~Curly

Thanks a bunch. ;)
quote=destiny616]dark & lovely shampoo ingredients:

Water Aqua , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Cocamide MEA , Phenoxyethanol , Polyquaternium-7 , Fragrance Parfum , Methylparaben , Potassium Sorbate , Glycol Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Polyquaternium-47 , Citric Acid , Sodium PCA , Disodium EDTA , Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Honey , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Benzyl Salicylate , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Yellow 6 CI 15985 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Aloe Barbadensis , Tocopheryl Acetate[/quote]