Dark&Lovely Ultra Cholesterol?

uniquev11

They changed the formula over a year ago.
I was a faithful user of the Dark & Lovely cholesterol and then I noticed that the list of natural oils had been replaced with mineral oil. I was able to find the original so I bought 2 jars then, but that was over a year ago.
It seems like the company found a cheaper way to make the product and thought that we wouldn't notice or they just didn't care if we did.

hairfanatic

I tell you, I just hate it when companies change their formulas....if it aint broke why try to fix it! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Integrity

has anyone else noticed that most cholesterol conditioners have cholesterol at the BOTTOM of the ingredient list. why???

azul11

do you have a pic of it? i have heard people using both and saying they worked well. i too was leery of dark and lovely products especially after using their no-lye relaxer /images/graemlins/swearing.gif /images/graemlins/whip.gif but i have been using the hydrating citrus braid spray and i like it. i actually see new growth already and its been less than a month, plus it does have a citrusy scent. i guess now i will have to give dark and lovely a second glance. God bless you all.

Armyqt

Azul, isn't that braid spray good. I use this on my daughter's hair. Talk about megamoisture!!