dating men at your own church

ManeStreet

So I've found a new church home where I'm very happy & blessed. I'm becoming active in various ministries & meeting alot of new people. I'm single & there's been men approaching but I'm unsure about dating men who actually attend my own church. I dont want any awkwardness or distraction when I'm at church because I'm dating another member.

Church is like a safe haven for me & I dont want to jeopardize that.
Any input?

Kinkyhairlady

So I've found a new church home where I'm very happy & blessed. I'm becoming active in various ministries & meeting alot of new people. I'm single & there's been men approaching but I'm unsure about dating men who actually attend my own church. I dont want any awkwardness or distraction when I'm at church because I'm dating another member.

Church is like a safe haven for me & I dont want to jeopardize that.
Any input?

I would suggest you just get to know them on a friends level and if any of them are truly serious about you they will reveal themselves. Men in the church sometimes prey on single woman so you need to be very careful. Just be friends and see where it goes. Most woman want to find a man who is God fearing so one of these men may be the one but you need to ask God for guidance or you may get confused.

ManeStreet

I would suggest you just get to know them on a friends level and if any of them are truly serious about you they will reveal themselves. Men in the church sometimes prey on single woman so you need to be very careful. Just be friends and see where it goes. Most woman want to find a man who is God fearing so one of these men may be the one but you need to ask God for guidance or you may get confused.

Thanks I appreciate that. That has been my approach so far. Ive let one guy know outright so theres no confusion that all I have to offer him is my friendship. My first priority is my relationship with God & I enjoy the community of the church family. I'm proceeding forward with prayer.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Excellent advice. :up:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thanks I appreciate that. That has been my approach so far. Ive let one guy know outright so theres no confusion that all I have to offer him is my friendship. My first priority is my relationship with God & I enjoy the community of the church family. I'm proceeding forward with prayer.

Also in prayer, thank God for removing all 'counterfeits' from your life. No Ishmael, only 'your' 'Isaac'.

All the best to you in Life, Love and even more in Jesus. :love3:

ManeStreet

Also in prayer, thank God for removing all 'counterfeits' from your life. No Ishmael, only 'your' 'Isaac'.

All the best to you in Life, Love and even more in Jesus. :love3:

Thats deep. I definately will be praying that one. Thank you.