Day 18...Lent thought for today......Christian Fellowship

kayte

An Illogical Request, a Mighty Plan

So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. (Ezekiel 37:7 NIV)

Ezekiel did not know why God brought him into a valley with mounds of dry and brittle bones. God asked the prophet a peculiar question. He asked if the bones could live. How could they? Naturally, the answer should be no. How could something live without a body, spirit, breath, and vital organs? God then told Ezekiel to talk to the bones, and tell them by His hand, breath will enter them; they'd be covered with skin, and shall live. It didn't seem logical to talk to an inanimate object; still, Ezekiel did as God commanded.

Then Ezekiel heard a strange noise, which sounded like rattling. The bones were no longer bones, but a great army standing to their feet! How could anyone doubt the power of God? It must have been incredible to see this valley packed with people. God revealed to Ezekiel that the army represented how Israel felt abandoned and desolate. As these bones became renewed, so will our hope be renewed. God will not let go of us...His people.

Lord, with You in charge of my day, I expect the unexpected. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Last edited:

kayte

An Illogical Request, a Mighty Plan

what is my illogical request deep inside...that the Lord has the mighty plan
already at work? Do I dare request? Do I dare see what I thought was dead....not only come to life but as a valley filled with a mighty army of breathing living support..Do I dare ask and do I dare ...receive???
Yes! faith commands action even in the most far-flung desire.
Is anything too hard for Our God?

I had another dream..THIS AFTERNOON and in the dream the words were GOD SAYS YES! and I wondered what the question was...but there it is ..:yep:
Do we dare ask the im_possible and expect..beyond our greatest hopes...that the Lord will deliver and bring exceedingly above what we even dream of or even ask to beautiful joyous fruition ???
GOD SAYS YES!

Thanks you Lord for hearing our deepest desires that we thought had died long ago but in your miraculous power...new life is being breathed in the
most astonshing ways..and we are joyfully witnessing and giving testimony in the miracles!
We now and forever more humbly gratefully give YOU ALL THE GLORY

Last edited: