DEAL: HOT TOOLS TOURMALINE IONIC ROLLAROUND DRYER

Are you interested in purchasing the HOTTOOLS dryer (1059)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Divanme

Hey ladies!!

I used my dryer for the first time on yesterday and did my 1st Rollerset.

The dryer works great!!!! Its black and purple and very easy to be adjusted to a specific height.....so I sat here at my computer desk with the dryer right behind me :grin:

I have extremely thick hair, and its even more thick than usualy b/c I'm in the beginning stages of growing my perm out :sad: I can't continue to get perms, b/c I just recently got highlights.

Overall, I love the dryer, I just hope it lasts longer than what some others have stated that there lasted, but I know I will be utilizing the warranty the min it starts acting up!!!!

I will be using it on my daughter later on this week.

Cid~

cecepassion

I rec'd mines today,trying it out right now. It gets hot real quick,got my room all hot:grin: Was a breeze to put together

Thanks again Lotus:grin:

Twisties

ok, I finally used my dryer on my sister. (was going to use my mom, but we ran out of time before her return to SC). I am in twists right now so haven't used on myself yet.

I liked it and so did she. She sat in a regular dining room chair and we lowered it to fit her head. It took about 45 mins to get dry. I did the curls too tight for her tastes, so next time we'll use bigger rollers, but all I had in my stash was the yellow and blue....

Results from using the Hot Tools 1059

Twisties

Turned out nice Twisties:yep:

Thanks very much. We will keep practicing - for this set, we used the low heat temperature, and high speed and I made sure it was the ionic setting was set to On.

When I take my twist down, I want see what it can do with this fro':grin::look:.

Mandy4610

Hi Ladies, I ordered this dryer before I BCed. I realised now, that I don't need a dryer this size for my TWA.
Is anyone interested in buying it from me? I have have not even received it yet, its in transit, so it will be brand new.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I know I'm late, but I just ordered mine last night (the deal's still good) and can't WAIT to get it! I'm gonna rollerset the minute it comes through my door :lol:

Thanks Lotus! :pepper:

Ladies, how are the dryers treating you? What'd you name them? :grin:

gorgeoushair

I received mine. It was easy to put together but i haven't used it yet. I'm currently wearing a sew in. I used it on my cousin and my mom used it but it didn't dry her hair any faster:perplexed The only thing i would change is that it should have 3 speeds and 3 temps.

cecepassion

So far so good for me. Im using mines for deep conditionings until my hair grows for rollersets. It gets very hot in my opionion. Good deal

gorgeoushair

I use this last night and it was on low and then it got louder and I smelled burning......... so i turned it on low and then back up.........so today I used it on my cousin- no problem. Then i got under it- not even 2 min later-fire shot out of it and onto my shirt:nono: OH MI GOD. I wished I would have listened to the bad reviews on this. Who would make a product like this? Why would it still be on the market? Please do not buy this dryer!!!!

Is anyone else having any problems out of theirs?

Kurlee

OH MY GOD! I have this dryer and have no problems at all. You are scaring the crap out of me:look:

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Not sure if I posted in this thread yet or not...but I bought this dryer--and I LOVE IT! Pretty purple color and roomy hood aside....it's just a really good dryer!

I use it at least twice a week for my deep conditions and rollersets (sometimes 3 times per week)......and it gets VERY hot!! I've never used the lower setting...only the high. And I keep it on the ionic setting.

I haven't had not one problem with it, mainly because I clean the filter with my vacumn EVERY TIME I finish using it!!
I believe that is the key to keep it running properly. :yep:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Not sure if I posted in this thread yet or not...but I bought this dryer--and I LOVE IT! Pretty purple color and roomy hood aside....it's just a really good dryer!

I use it at least twice a week for my deep conditions and rollersets (sometimes 3 times per week)......and it gets VERY hot!! I've never used the lower setting...only the high. And I keep it on the ionic setting.

I haven't had not one problem with it, mainly because I clean the filter with my vacumn EVERY TIME I finish using it!!
I believe that is the key to keep it running properly. :yep:

I've enjoyed mine so far also. How do you clean the filter? What filter? :look:

Miosy

I bought one recently and I LOVE it. It is a bit loud but I fit perfectly in rollers. I had the baby bliss ionic dryer and I never fit completely under the hood with the gray magnetic rollers. The hot is very hot when you put it on high but if you put it on low its warm :)

Love it so far :thumbsup:

Blessed_Angel

I've looked at this dryer before...can anyone tell me if you can store the dryer? I don't want anything taking up space. :look:

TIA

tiffers

I'm still using and loving it! Worth every penny :D

Great for dc'ing and it dries my rollersets (gray rollers) in under an hour :yep:

lurkersincejan

Thank for the responses lady, Im happy to hear it. XXXTacy, I dont think that deal is still in the works. I purchased mine at www.discountbeautycenter.com it was 99.00 with free shipping

tiffers

I've looked at this dryer before...can anyone tell me if you can store the dryer? I don't want anything taking up space. :look:

TIA

It doesn't fold away or anything. It can go up and down on the pole, that's about it. I just put mine in a corner in the living room. I use it multiple times a week anyway, so there's no point in putting it up :grin: