Deep Brilliance- Any reviews?

melodee

Can anyone give review good or bad on these products? I got my hair relaxed/texurized with the relaxer which was almost too mild, but I'm glad to have a pattern to my hair now. The stylist was recommendeing all their products, but there isn't alot of info on this product line.
Supergirl, do you use Deep Brilliance?

sengschick

The Bun Master
After reading some raves here on the DB line I bought the reconstructor. I used it once and it left my hair feeling dry and blah (much like that Joico K-Pak). No more DB for me. I think you'd be better off w/Elucence, unless you wanna buy the DB off of me (then I'd say, give it a try! :look: :lol: ).

melodee

The Joico did gave me that blah feeling too, so I don't think I wanna try the DB reconstructor. Some people swear by the Kpak, but my hair said " what- is that all?"

Allandra

Supergirl has posted several raves from the Deep Brillance line. I've never tried anything from the DB line.

ms_kenesha

Melodee,

Your hair is looking GORGEOUS!! :clap: Congrats on getting back to bra-strap! Your hair really looks great! :kiss: I've added you as a fotki friend! :)

melodee

Thanks,sweetie! I will put more pics in when I get my hair done again. Most of my pics didn't come out weel, but I had to get the album set up this month!

LABETT

I forgot I had this product line I have not tried it yet I am so in love with Elucence.
I want to hear reviews too.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I have not found anything as wonderful as my Deep Brilliance! I always go back to it :) The relaxer was too mild for my hair though. I do not care for the Moisture Shine conditioner, but the hydration shampoo is excellent, the reconstruct (a perfect moisturizing conditioner) is the love of my life, and the leave in is wonderfully moisturizing and detangling!

asha

I love love love the deep brilliance relaxer. It is mild, but I decided to start getting my hair texturized so it is perfect for my needs. I can already tell the difference in thickness between the texturized and the relaxed hair. My stylist only uses deep brilliance products and I love the way my hair feels at the salon. However I don't have the funds right now to purchase them for home use. I'm on a tight budget untill August of 2005. After that boy oh boy, I'm gonna get me some deep brilliance and I want to try out that my honey child stuff people have been raving about.

sengschick

The Bun Master
melodee said:
The Joico did gave me that blah feeling too, so I don't think I wanna try the DB reconstructor. Some people swear by the Kpak, but my hair said " what- is that all?"
Exactly how I felt w/DB. :)
@Labett: :lol: Okay when u have whole lines of products that you purchased and haven't tried yet... u might be a PJ. :lol:

melodee

SG- thanks for your imput. Where do you purchase your products?

Asha- I'm beginning to like Deep Brilliance relaxer for it's mildness. I don't want a stick straight look, I just want to be able to manage. I can go to the Dominicans to get it straight.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I purchase from www.discount-beauty.com or www.spiralhaircase.com

I was also able to find the products locally at a Wal-Mart salon. :)

LABETT

sengschick said:
Exactly how I felt w/DB. :)
@Labett: :lol: Okay when u have whole lines of products that you purchased and haven't tried yet... u might be a PJ. :lol:

I know Girl, I just asked about the Deep Brilliance Products and three of the sylist in the salon just started giving me products from their stations.

You are right Supergirl Deep Brilliance can be found at some Walmart Salons.