Deep Cond While Waiting For Keracare

BeatriceFly

Inexpensive GREAT Deep Cond!!!

hello my lovies
i need advice
i have natural 4 a/b hair
very dry...since i dont know when but has been getting better
i ordered some keracare humecto but i need advice on what to do as a deep cond as im waiting for it to arrive
something inexpensive :p
but excellent!!!
pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase help :D
thanks!
i wanna hit up the BSS b4 my wash on saturday

Last edited:

BeatriceFly

Re: Inexpensive GREAT Deep Cond!!!

bumping after only 5 minutes lol
i neeeeeeed responses

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

Try Organic Root Stimulator hair mayonaise treatment for dry damaged hair or Fantasia's Aloe/Vitamin Anti-breakage formula deep penetrating creme moisturizer for extra dry hair & scalp.HTH:)

Last edited:
Hey Ebony
I recently ordered Keracare this weekend and hopefully I get it ASAP. Anyway, I have a mild protein treatment in my hair as I type and I plan to use order ORS deep conditioner it's in a small package (enough for about 2 applications) and it cost $1 at a BSS. HTH

MzOptimistic

Letitia said:
Silk Elements in the Jar from Sallys

Letitia,

I just viewed your album...Your hair is so long and purrrrrrty......What is the password to your Sept-Dec 2006 challenge? Should I pm you for the pw?

Tanya

Last edited:

MizaniMami

A lot of people like the ORS replenishing paks. It was just okay for me.

But I would suggest Creme of Nature Nourishing conditioner. I really like this!

KiniKakes

I love the ORS line, in general!

You could also purchase the Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner (VERY cheap!) and add a few products from home to it. I add a heaping spoon of olive oil, honey, and a touch of Jamaican Black Castor Oil....... the hair comes out REALLY soft and shiny. And..... you've spent under $3 (assuming u have those food products at home).

If you want to get really creative, and you have access to this.... pick up a soft, ripe avocado and mash it up, then add a few spoons to this concoction too.

Last edited:

BrownSkin2

I like Lustrasilk sheabutter and mango cholesterol. Add a few teaspoons of olive oil to it. It makes the hair very soft. And its only $1.87 at Sally's.

BeatriceFly

thanks everybody i must save these for future references
b/c after i rushed erbody
i decided to wait another week to wash my hair
its in cornrows and it looks so fresh im like let me not even bother to take it out
but i will be trying one these if my keracare isnt here by then
thanksssssssss!!!

BeatriceFly

wow i wish i would have known that
its only a couple of bux more than i paid
definitely next time thanx!

Ebonygurl00 said:
Next time, order from Irbys! I ordered my 5lb tub of Humecto on Monday and got it today!!