Deep Conditioners

Starburst954

Hey everyone i would like to know of some of the deep conditioners yall use of at least what you you to deep condition. Thank You

Leslie_C

My top picks are:
ORS paks (or ORS replenishing conditioner if u buy it in the big bottle)
or
Pantene R&N mask
or
Nexxus Humectin

nappity

thank but are those thing you use all together to deep condition or do you use them separetly

I think they are used separately though sometimes theres a mix thats dynamite like Pantene's RN and Humectress. Its not my recipe but it works- provides slip and moisture at the same time.

My favorite all time deep conditioner is....Curls Asian Hair tea requires that you sit under a dryer or heating cap- well worth it IMHO

HERicane10

Vitale Intensive Super Reconstructor

Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng

Elasta QP Intense + or - EQP Breakage Serum

ORS Replenishing Packs :lick::yep:

DMJ's Mom

ORS hair Mayo
Profectiv growth masque Inner strength DC
mashed avocado+honey
garnier moisture works+carrot and T-tree oil

malibu4590

ORS Replenishing Conditioner (in the bottle)
or
Silicon Mix
or
Nexxus Keraphix

I alternate weekly depending on what my hair needs or how I'm going to style it that week.

RubyWoo

I alternate/rotate the following conditioners:

Mizani Moisturfuse
ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
ORS Replenishing Conditioner in bottle or Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Conditioner. Both give me major slip.

Brownie518

Aveda DR + Aveda Brilliant with heat :yep:
Motions CPR
Silk2 Moistec
Pantene R&N Breakage Defense mask
ORS Replenishing
L'oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

glamazon386

Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Conditioner. I was using the ORS Paks but I like this better. And you can buy it in the little packet like the ORS Pak if you want to try it first and don't want to buy a whole tub or tube of it.

I use Nexxus Humetrus mixed with glycerin
or Keracare Humectant Creme Conditioner
or Pantene R&N - Mega Moisture Deep Conditioner ( still haven't tried this one)
or ORS Replenishing Pak (has a little protien)

the others are mainly for moisture since my hair doesn't really seem to respond that well to protein - it kinda dries my hair out :ohwell:. I sit under the drier for 45mins with all of these....

JerriBlank

I had a scare last night with a clarifying shampoo that took my hair out,so i felt like i needed to step it up with the dc.

I mixed Aveda DR,kenra mc,pantene breakage defense mask,and a lil oat protein together.When i rinsed,my hair was still not acting right,so i slapped some Kerastase Ciment thermique and sat under the dryer until i could touch my hair w/o too many strands coming out.

After it dried,i had somehting i have never really been able to get down pat since i've joined LHCF: strong,yet still soft,yet moisturized hair:yep:
I don't know what did it,but i'll be doing a more toned down version of this for my regular dc's.
I swear y'all saved my hair!
I alos want to try that Profectiv deep conditioner. Can anyone chime in on this?

rosie

I am looking for a good ddep conditioner myself. I am 4b natural who is currently pressing. So I have some questions for you ladies with the beautiful hair.

1. What is Aveda DR and does Sally's sell a comparable Aura brand?
  2. I do have the Aura Cherry Almond Bark Revitaliser conditioner. Is that a deep conditioner?
  3. Is Pantene really that good?
  4. Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Conditioner - Really? Wow I might have to try this.
  5. In the past I have used ORS hair mayo with oils added. Is this a decen treatment.
  6. This past weekend I mixed ORS replenishing pack with some oil and yogurt. It seemed to work well. How does that sound for a deep conditioner.
Thank you for any suggestions that you may have.

sareca

Usually when products write the works "deep" they have protein in them. Are you wanting a list of protein conditioners?