Deep conditioning - how often?

Connie

How often do you all deep condition your hair and what are your recommendations for a good deep conditioner for hair that has a fine to medium thickness? (Those of you who have really thick hair, count your blessings!)

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I deep condition once a week, every Thursday! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I don't have any specific recommendations, sorry.

candibaby

I deep condition once a week, usually a day on the weekend.
I dont have fine hair.. so I cant answer your second question, sorry.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
She may be asking if you dont have recommendations, what products do u use to deep condition. I know how it can be sometimes because I never heard of deep conditioners until I found this site. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Anyhoo, I have fine textured hair and I condition (I dont know whether its deep or not) with LeKair's Cholesterol Plus (orange color) every two weeks (well at least try to). If not, I'll do it once a month. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

HTH! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lovelymissyoli

I deep condition every week with heat. I believe it has really helped in making my hair stronger, softer, and fuller. I use various products which include: Aussie, Kenra, Suave, LeKair, etc etc...

miracle

I deep condition every two weeks with Mane n' Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner or Lamaur Bone Marrow Deep Penetrating Treatment.

SandySea

I have a mixed head of fine and medium hair. Whenever I shampoo (once a week) I use some type of deep conditioner. Right now I can't make any specific recommedations because I am jumping from one to the other. I can say that when I'm experiencing breakage (which hasn't been lately), I whip out the Aphogee (the smelly one). It takes practice and real care to use this properly, but it always stops breakage in its tracks for me. Also, for the most part, my hair being fine isn't really a big factor in my choice of conditioners. Just stay away from heavy oils.

P.S.-I love the way Motions CPR works with my hair.