Demons Behind The Music Industry (Ex Illuminati explains)

chicacanella

No problem. It explained a whole lot of things to me, like why despite R.Kelly being a child molester many people in the black community still support him. There are spirits attached to his songs and I believe they do chants/curses and spells on his songs too.

Another thing I learned is why certain music seems so compelling...like before I could not stop listening to certain music that I knew wasn't good for me. But God has continually brought me closer to him where I don't make excuses anymore, nor do I desire secular music as I have in the past. Not anythin I did on my own but by just submitting myself to him and He did the work by His spirit.:yep:

chicacanella

Yeah, but it's like...even when people watch it you have to really pray for them before hand to receive it. I was immediately convicted while watching but then I talked to a guy who is a Christian but convinced me otherwise. But The Holy Spirit still kept working with me and now, when I see people listening to alot of this secular music I know for sure it has a commanding drive on them. There are forces that compell people to listen to this music as almost as if it is a strong hold.

And you know, it really explains why some people don't "make it" within the music industry. We look at Rihanna, Chris Brown and say, "Wow, there so famous and talented," and all this stuff. Not "we" but those in general but have no idea what they had to do to get there.

I was just thinking about it and The Holy spirit reminded me, "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?" I was like, "Yeah, it's sad." And then as always, He tells me to pray for these people.

Almaz

Does this go for Raggae also. I have met Bob Marley and my cousins own a Reggae club in Chicago. They toured with Ziggy Marley for many years I was in the Studio when they made Concious Party which won Grammys. I did not see this and Rita Marley is a member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. I did not see this

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Chica, thank you. God has just used you to confirmed what is in my heart about the fascination with "Twilight".

God bless you for your faithfulness and obedience to the Lord. :Rose:

yodie

Thank you OP for this post and thank you for being bold enough to share. Thank you Shimmie and Nice and Wavy for the consistency in all of your posts.

"What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul" was always a scripture that stood out to me when I first began to walk with the Lord. Didn't know why. It just was.

I Didn't know then, but I'd later move to LA and begin my career as an actor. I haven't blown up or "made it" according to most people's standards. That really used to bother me. Now I know why God impressed that passage of scripture on my heart years ago.

So many people sell their souls for this business. They live for right now and forget that eternity is forever. I really enjoy being an actor and want to continue to work, BUT I love Jesus more. I can't go everywhere, do everything and say anything. I understand that some doors may never open for me. I've gotten to the point where that's okay. No longer do I look at the "Chris Browns and Rhianna's" of the music/entertainment world and long for what they have. I've got something greater and that's a relationship with Jesus Christ. As long as God is pleased, "I've made it" and that's how I've come to define my success.

Now...off to watch this link.

Yeah, but it's like...even when people watch it you have to really pray for them before hand to receive it. I was immediately convicted while watching but then I talked to a guy who is a Christian but convinced me otherwise. But The Holy Spirit still kept working with me and now, when I see people listening to alot of this secular music I know for sure it has a commanding drive on them. There are forces that compell people to listen to this music as almost as if it is a strong hold.

And you know, it really explains why some people don't "make it" within the music industry. We look at Rihanna, Chris Brown and say, "Wow, there so famous and talented," and all this stuff. Not "we" but those in general but have no idea what they had to do to get there.

I was just thinking about it and The Holy spirit reminded me, "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?" I was like, "Yeah, it's sad." And then as always, He tells me to pray for these people.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you OP for this post and thank you for being bold enough to share. Thank you Shimmie and Nice and Wavy for the consistency in all of your posts.

"What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul" was always a scripture that stood out to me when I first began to walk with the Lord. Didn't know why. It just was.

IDidn't know then, but I'd later move to LA and begin my career as an actor. I haven't blown up or "made it" according to most people's standards. That really used to bother me. Now I know why God impressed that passage of scripture on my heart years ago.

So many people sell their souls for this business. They live right now and forget that eternity is forever. I really enjoy being an actor and want to continue to work, BUT I love Jesus more. I can't go everywhere, do everything and say anything. I understand that some doors may never open for me. I've gotten to the point where that's okay. No longer do I look at the "Chris Browns and Rhianna's" of the music/entertainment world and long for what they have. I've got something greater and that's a relationship with Jesus Christ. As long as God is pleased, "I've made it" and that's how I've come to define my success.

Now...off to watch this link.
Wow, Yodie, what a beautiful testimony. All I can say is that as I was reading your post, all I could feel was the warmth and sincerity of your heart and soul.

Yodie, God has an open door for you that no man can shut. He's going to place you far above in the high places, so that His glory can be seen as it shines so bright that all darkness will bow down and proclaim that Jesus is Lord. Yes, even in L.A. or wherever else God sends you. For you are His. :love2:

Hold on to that. God is with you and He has chosen you because you have 'passed' the greatest test of all. 'No compromise'. :Rose:

yodie

Wow, Yodie, what a beautiful testimony. All I can say is that as I was reading your post, all I could feel was the warmth and sincerity of your heart and soul.

Yodie, God has an open door for you that no man can shut. He's going to place you far above in the high places, so that His glory can be seen as it shines so bright that all darkness will bow down and proclaim that Jesus is Lord. Yes, even in L.A. or wherever else God sends you. For you are His. :love2:

Hold on to that. God is with you and He has chosen you because you have 'passed' the greatest test of all. 'No compromise'. :Rose:

Thank you for your beautiful and encouraging words, Shimmie. The bolded is what God has given me. My heart's desire is to live for and be pleasing to Jesus, so that others can see him in me. No, it's not always easy, but it can be done!!

Praise God!! Praise God!! He's good and He's able.

metamorfhosis

No problem. It explained a whole lot of things to me, like why despite R.Kelly being a child molester many people in the black community still support him. There are spirits attached to his songs and I believe they do chants/curses and spells on his songs too.

Another thing I learned is why certain music seems so compelling...like before I could not stop listening to certain music that I knew wasn't good for me. But God has continually brought me closer to him where I don't make excuses anymore, nor do I desire secular music as I have in the past. Not anythin I did on my own but by just submitting myself to him and He did the work by His spirit.:yep:

Hi chicacanella:

Sadly to say, we have to be careful about "gospel" music as well. I have a cousin who is a record producer. He has worked with some big time people in the industry. Without naming names, many of the men are bisexual and many of the women are whores.

I've got two videos for you to watch. Use your discernment while watching them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2HJHsIxAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz7i7_6Akow&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DREa8beT_mI *added

Last edited:

chicacanella

Thanks alot Meta and Yodie.

I have a question for you all: I know a few people in my life that I know for sure are demonically oppressed.

For instance, during one time praying for the person...I asked them to recommit their life to God but He could hardly say the prayer. It's like, we'd be talking and he spoke fine and then, when I asked him to say the prayer with me he could hardly say it. His voice got really low and mumbled like as if he didn't want to say it but I knew he did.

Now, you guys know that I do alot of research about how demons work so I will know how to react if I ever should have to pray for someone and they manifest strongly. But after I prayed for this person, it seems as if everything in their life has got worst. I didn't cast the demons out but I just prayed for him.

I read that John Todd said someone fasted and prayed for him to be removed of his demons and for God to work in his life. Well, I was thinking that maybe I should do that for these people in my life that I know are demonically oppressed? And after I bind them, where do I send them? Off to research.

Prudent1

Does this go for Raggae also. I have met Bob Marley and my cousins own a Reggae club in Chicago. They toured with Ziggy Marley for many years I was in the Studio when they made Concious Party which won Grammys. I did not see this and Rita Marley is a member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. I did not see this

It goes for all forms of music including some so called gospel music. We must remember before he was dismissed from heaven, Satan was in charge of praise music. He was beautifully adorned with all sorts of precious stones made to reflect the light of GOD and he had instruments in his body for purposes of making music (Eze. 28:11-19). When we lose fellowship with God or if a person chooses not to follow God, they don't lose their talents and abilities (ususally). They just won't be able to enjoy those things or use them to their greatest potential. That's why some secular artists enjoy success for a season. We all live and we all continue to learn.
Prudent1

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks alot Meta and Yodie.

I have a question for you all: I know a few people in my life that I know for sure are demonically oppressed.

For instance, during one time praying for the person...I asked them to recommit their life to God but He could hardly say the prayer. It's like, we'd be talking and he spoke fine and then, when I asked him to say the prayer with me he could hardly say it. His voice got really low and mumbled like as if he didn't want to say it but I knew he did.

Now, you guys know that I do alot of research about how demons work so I will know how to react if I ever should have to pray for someone and they manifest strongly. But after I prayed for this person, it seems as if everything in their life has got worst. I didn't cast the demons out but I just prayed for him.

I read that John Todd said someone fasted and prayed for him to be removed of his demons and for God to work in his life. Well, I was thinking that maybe I should do that for these people in my life that I know are demonically oppressed? And after I bind them, where do I send them? Off to research.
Send them straight to hell where they belong.

They are not allowed to go any further.

Isaiah 7:8 -

They will not be able to expand their boundaries.

God has set a bound that the enemy cannot pass over nor return into them.

Psalm 104:9 - 9

Thou hast SET A BOUND that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Put up a fence to block their way; let there be darkness in the path where they once had domain.

Job 19:8

He hath FENCED up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.

Let there be a shield run about them; the full armour of God.

Ephesians 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Psalm 91 - God is therefore now and forever more, their shield and buckler.

yodie

Shimmie's post pretty much said it all.

I need to spend more time in the Christian forum!! (smile)

chicacanella

I don't know where it was in Luke but Jesus was casting demons out of this man I think, and they were begging him not to send him into the abyss. Jesus instead sent them into a heard of pigs.

Is the abyss the same as hell or different cause' I think the abyss might be even worse for them? For some reason, they don't like to go to the abyss so that's where I want to send them. I'm going to go pray about this too.

Shimmie

Staff member

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I would tell you that I've been casting demons out of family members for quite sometime.

But I won't..... :lachen:

But I will say that they no longer reside in my children. :yep:

I walked the floor day and night; layed on the floor by their beds while they slept and I prayed; anointed them with oil and again I prayed. The devil knew I wasn't playing games.

I prayed the wrong people out of their lives and had scripture to back it up. You see, the devil cannot stand the word of God. It's burns the mess of him and he has no water to quench it or to soothe it's burn. This is why God cast them into hell. They cannot withstand the heat and the fire.

By placing the Word of God against the devil, he has to step back; he has to flee; he cannot fight against God word.

By way of the Word of God, God has set a bound that the enemy cannot cross over. He cannot cross the Bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Some folks may think I'm crazy and they're right! I am and I intend to stay this way. It saved my babies lives. It saved my mother's life. The word keeps me alive and alert even when I'm distracted and when I'm asleep. It lives on the inside of me and it rises up to fit each and every occasion and circumstance that has ever come into my life and the lives of those I love and care for.

Yes...I'm crazy. Crazy indeed. I'd be a fool to be delivered from it. There's absolutely nothing like it. Nothing. Folks have millions and billions of dollars and still don't have what I have in Jesus. For not once has His word ever failed. Not once. :yep:

For you, Yodie :flowers:

Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised:

THERE HATH NOT FAILED
one word of all His good promise, which He promised ....

I Kings 8:56

Shimmie

Staff member
I don't know where it was in Luke but Jesus was casting demons out of this man I think, and they were begging him not to send him into the abyss. Jesus instead sent them into a heard of pigs.

Is the abyss the same as hell or different cause' I think the abyss might be even worse for them? For some reason, they don't like to go to the abyss so that's where I want to send them. I'm going to go pray about this too.

Here Darlin' :yep:

Luke 8:29-36

29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.

31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them.

33 Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

34 When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country.

35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

36 They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.
---------------------------------------------

I am about to get happy reading this post! Set the captives free Shimmie!! :knight:

Send them straight to hell where they belong.

They are not allowed to go any further.

Isaiah 7:8 -

They will not be able to expand their boundaries.

God has set a bound that the enemy cannot pass over nor return into them.

Psalm 104:9 - 9

Thou hast SET A BOUND that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Put up a fence to block their way; let there be darkness in the path where they once had domain.

Job 19:8

He hath FENCED up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.

Let there be a shield run about them; the full armour of God.

Ephesians 6:13

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Psalm 91 - God is therefore now and forever more, their shield and buckler.

yodie

I know that an abyss is defined as a bottomless pit, a cavity or chasm. Sounds like hell to me. Send them right where they belong, to the pit of hell!!

Shimmie

Staff member
I know that an abyss is defined as a bottomless pit, a cavity or chasm. Sounds like hell to me. Send them right where they belong, to the pit of hell!!

You are correct, Wise One of the Lord... :yep:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyss_(religion)

In biblical literature, abyss refers to a bottomless pit; to the underworld; to the deepest ocean floor; or to hell.

The English word "abyss" derives from the late Latin abyssimussuperlative of abyssus) through French abisme (abîme in modern French), hence the poetic form "abysm", with examples dating to 1616 and earlier to rhyme with "time".
(

The Latin word is borrowed from the Greek abussos (also transliterated as abyssos), which is conventionally analyzed as deriving from the Greek element meaning "deep, bottom" with an alpha privative, hence "bottomless."[1]

In the Septuagint, or Greek version of the Hebrew Bible, the word represents both the original chaos (Genesis 1:2) and the Hebrew tehomNew Testament for hell; the place of punishment; in the Revised (not the Authorized) version of the Bible "abyss" is generally used for this idea.
("a surging water-deep"), which is used also in apocalyptic and kabbalistic literature and in the

Primarily in the Septuagint cosmography the word is applied both to the waters under the earth which originally covered it, and from which the springs and rivers are supplied and to the waters of the firmament which were regarded as closely connected with those below.

Revelation 9:11 states that the destroying angel shall arise out of the abyss during the end times.

Shimmie

Staff member
The videos are a lot of speculation but do make one think....a bit too hard.:perplexed
John Todd is an actual witness; he 'knows' first hand.

I could tell somethings that I 'know' of too .................but I won't. Not now at least. :nono:

chicacanella

Did you hear what he said about Star Wars? I was thinking, "Why would this man sit and take time to make up intricate lies?"

I mean, a lot of times when people lie...the lies aren't so detailed but kind of just fluff on the surface. But he recounted his experiences time and time again saying the same thing. It's kind of hard to lie like that unless you are a good lier. :ohwell: Not good, but you get the drift.

Do you all know who Yahweh is? Is this another name for Jesus or God Almighty?

And I just heard The Holy Spirit say, "John Todd was right.":yep:

That's my confirmation and now that I am thinking about what he said, I am like, "Whoaaa. There's an agenda out here for real.":nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
Did you hear what he said about Star Wars? I was thinking, "Why would this man sit and take time to make up intricate lies?"

I mean, a lot of times when people lie...the lies aren't so detailed but kind of just fluff on the surface. But he recounted his experiences time and time again saying the same thing. It's kind of hard to lie like that unless you are a good lier. :ohwell: Not good, but you get the drift.

That's my confirmation and now that I am thinking about what he said, I am like, "Whoaaa. There's an agenda out here for real.":nono:
Chica, there is most definitely an agenda. The 'fruits' of darkness are all around us. The media is full of it.

I know that you 'know' this but for the sake of some who still may wonder about this.

The evidence is in the movies we watch. TV Shows. Radio. Magazines,
the Internet.

I'm not talking about the 'obvious' but the underlying subliminal influence that it has upon those who are drawn to it.

Why are these themes so popular? Movies with adulterers, murderers, crime upon crime, etc. How is that if these were to happen personally, there would be no acceptance of it? Yet, it's accepted in the Entertainment world without rejection of it.

And the justification given is, "This is what the public is aking for?" :dazed:

They're kidding us, right? Who on earth would want that?

I met a woman who owned a 'Lake Trout' resturant that folks would drive for miles, I mean literally for miles, just to buy her fried Lake Trout. The lines were out of the door and she managed it well. No matter how cold, or hot or rainy or snow was happening out there in the elements, this little restaurant stayed busy, even on holidays.

I met her one day and she testified to me and one of my Church Sisters, how she asked that God would 'wet' the tongues of the people, so that they would only want her 'fish' and that they would drive for miles to come and buy it only from her.

I kid you not. She wasn't lying. She shared a lot more that night and when she shared about her prayer, it blew me away, because it was manifested in real life. No matter how many other Lake Trout restaurants that tried to compete with her, they never succeeded. One restaurant was designed beautifully, very clean, had Gospel music playing and the staff was so kind and friendly.

But they never succeeded over this other woman. :nono: She literally 'owned' it. She was the Queen Bee of the Lake Trout business. Her place was not fancy. It was a run down little shack. She was 'clean'; her food never made anyone sick. And she gave out 'huge' portions of fresh fried Lake Trout fish sandwiches. The bread was the softest and freshest I ever had. It was never hard or stale. She was on top of it.

But there was 'something' about her that always made me wonder if it was God that she truly prayed to.......... :nono:

I think she 'sold' the business (I'm not certain), because business has slowed down. You don't see the long lines as before and it's been like this for at least 5-6 years. But check this out. That area still has not had anyone else succeed in selling fried Lake Trout.

There IS an agenda with the music and movie and entertainment world. There truly are assigned spirits which inhabit these medias and are aimed to get folks drawn in and caught up. The 'twlight' phenomena is a perfect example. :nono:

Last edited:

mrselle

Is this the same as Black Masonics? I listened to video on youtube talking about Black Masonics and I was so disappointed to hear that my all time favorite artist, Prince, is part of this too. I remember him having a huge falling out with Warner Bros. several years ago and he has not signed a major record deal since. He did have a small deal with Arista, but I think that was just a one album deal. His last album was released through his website and Target. Do you think his falling out with Warner Bros and him speaking out against all record companies is all about him not owning his master recordings and money or is there more going on?

I also wonder if this is why I don’t listen the radio a whole lot anymore. I channel surf and it is rare that I let it stay on one station too long. Most of the time I listen to CD’s.

SvelteVelvet

To answer your question I believe Yahweh is another name for God himself.

SvelteVelvet

Is John Todd the man who was narrating those three black illuminati vids?

So ALL televangelists are preaching about God and Jesus but they are really worshipping the devil? Is that what he is saying? I know that the Word says many will come in His name, but will be false, but..

Joyce Meyer
Creflo Dollar
Paula White

These people going around preaching about God and Jesus, but they worship the devil?

That's a pretty serious accusation on speculation. I read the Word to understand it for myself and I can't say I've ever seen or heard Joyce or Paula go against the Word, everytime I hear them speak they are uplifting God and teaching very well. So this all has me kinda..like...someone is really reaching..

Besides that masonic handshake..EVERYTIME I shake someones hand my thumb is in that position. Isn't MOST peoples?