den1 u r an insperation!!!!!!!

elite_chiq

Hey den1 i just thought i'd broadcast this and tell you that you are my insperation!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333 makes me beleive and KNOW that us as black ladys (especially with 4a/b hair) can achieve legth!, Ive always wanted long hair (20 inches in the front and 18 in the back so it all looks the same legnth). My hair pretty short now i cant lie, but it grows kind of rapid i have bout 2/4th-1inch in growth in just 4 weeks! (sorry i said months the firsttime i meant weeks) now i know how to hold the legnth with all the advice given. But den1 u r truly a insperation to me! i know i can get that legnth i want in them 4 yrs i want to gain it (if that), well i thought i'd that with u!

God bless you alllllllll <3333333333333333 xoxo

Elite C /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Nanyanika

Hi Girl,
Wow! your hair grows well. I'm glad to know I've inspired you to reach for your hair goals. Stay inspired, (I wanna see your hair down to there)

The best of luck! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hairfanatic

I second that elite_chiq!

Den is definately an inspiration. And...with the amount of growth that you are getting, you will be there in no time! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Den,

You really are an inspiration. Who was the famous hairdresser that says type 4 hair can't really grow long? (was it Andre?) I don't remember, but I would love to send that person a picture of your hair!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nanyanika

In response to

Poster: pebbles

Den,

You really are an inspiration. Who was the famous hairdresser that says type 4 hair can't really grow long? (was it Andre?) I don't remember, but I would love to send that person a picture of your hair!!

Yes, in actual fact it was Andre! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Yes, in actual fact it was Andre!

[/ QUOTE ] I thought so. /images/graemlins/smile.gif