Designer's touch: Post perm treatment

Amour

Hi guys, I brought the designer post perm treatment separately from the relaxer, has anyone used it whats it like?

Would you suggest I use this after I rinse out the relaxer (prior to neutralising) or should I use Aphoghee keratin reconstructor. How do you differinate between what you should use?

Also do the designer touch boxes come with this post perm treatment now, as I brought it separetly and want to make sure that its not old and out of date as I brought it from one of those miscellancous boxes for £1.00

Cayenne0622

KissKiss said:
Hi guys, I brought the designer post perm treatment separately from the relaxer, has anyone used it whats it like?

Would you suggest I use this after I rinse out the relaxer (prior to neutralising) or should I use Aphoghee keratin reconstructor. How do you differinate between what you should use?

Also do the designer touch boxes come with this post perm treatment now, as I brought it separetly and want to make sure that its not old and out of date as I brought it from one of those miscellancous boxes for £1.00

I use DT. I buy the lye Mild relaxer and I use the PPT before I neutralize because those are the instructions on the bottle. It says its supposed to bring back moisture and strength to your hair after processing. My hair usually looks and feels great after using this relaxer so I guess its doing its job. lol I don't know about the box relaxers because I don't use no-lye.