Did anyone try the cayenne pepper and olive oil mix?

Undefeated Queen

There was a thread awhile back about a member's sister whose hair grew a LOT from mixing cayenne pepper and olive oil. Did anyone try it out? If you did, please share your experiences. Thanks ladies! :D

KiniKakes

I recently added ground cayenne pepper to my MTG spray bottle, but havent done the cayenne/olive oil mix. Its too soon to tell if adding the cayenne pepper to the MTG has made a difference, but i'll update as soon as i know.

Oh, but it may be hard to tell if the cayenne pepper is actually making a difference, since I also recently started the M.N. challenge..... so i guess im not the best one to answer this question.

ayoung

I tried it for like 2 days. (lol) I just didn't like dealing w/ the ground pepper and I didn't really want more oil on my hair. So, I just decided to add the capsaicin cream to my MN.

I guess it does the same as the ground pepper would--increase circulation on your scalp--but it is a whole lot easier for me than the pepper mixture.

Undefeated Queen

I mixed some cayenne pepper and olive oil in an old WGO bottle but I started the Neosporin Af and cayenne pepper challenge. The neosporin is working :yay: so I'll stick with that for now.

Undefeated Queen

KiniKakes said:
I recently added ground cayenne pepper to my MTG spray bottle, but havent done the cayenne/olive oil mix. Its too soon to tell if adding the cayenne pepper to the MTG has made a difference, but i'll update as soon as i know.

Oh, but it may be hard to tell if the cayenne pepper is actually making a difference, since I also recently started the M.N. challenge..... so i guess im not the best one to answer this question.

Your mix is MTG, MN, and cayenne pepper? Hmmm...I may try that one!

KiniKakes

Undefeated Queen said:

Well I apply the MN straight in the morning, then later in the evening i use the MTG/cayenne mix. I dont use all three together, although i know some ladies have dissolved their MN in their MTG.

Jewell

I tried it early last year. It set my nape area on fire. I didn't use it long enough to see any growth.

Shimmerwink

I have tried this several times. I like the burning sensation on my scalp. I use MTG also so I don't know if the growth is from both or just MTG.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Undefeated Queen said:

I did that mix last night because I hadn't felt the "tingle" I was used to feeling in a few days (I apply twice daily) so I applied the mn, cortizone and cayenne pepper cream to my scalp first then I applied the mtg on top of that. I definitely got a reaction from mixing all that stuff together. It was the same warm tingly feeling I got when I tried that stuff for the first time. My head is tingling as I type. :)