Did CON cause shedding for you?

LivingDoll

My hair had been shedding more than normal in the last few months. I had no idea why. I picked up some Organix Tea Tree Mint shampoo :lick: from the clearance table at the super market and have used that for the last two washes. I also switched from using Silk Elements Olive Intensive Moisturizing Treatment to my old faithful Elasta QP DPR-11. My shedding has decreased to like a quarter of what it was in just this short time (2 weeks).

For those that are noticing shedding, are you using Creme of Nature green? Has anyone else noticed that CON made their had shed?

I also wanted to share this because I realized that the increased shedding was probably caused by something I considered a staple. For ladies that have noticed increased shedding, you may need to reevaluate the products you are using. :yep:

Thanks!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I love CON and have used it for years. I'm upset that I can't find the old version anywhere. Where are you guys getting the green bottle?

Honi

There is no board.
I don't use shampoo anymore but used CON since the 80's. Never had any shedding but rough and slightly tangly hair with the new formula. Very different feeling than the old stuff. Still miffed that they changed it and Infusium because these were staples for me back in the day.