Did Ya'll Know that EllePixie..............

MsLi@512

I was wondering where she was. Has been MIA for a while now. Miss her posts.She's got amazing hair straight or curly.

DrC

I was wondering where she was. Has been MIA for a while now. Miss her posts.She's got amazing hair straight or curly.

I miss them too. Her last post was back in July. I always wondered why she stopped posting. I guess she has been busy on her YT channel.

DrC

Aww! just abandonment I tell you!

.....:lol:

Damaged but not out

I noticed her hair growth in a carols's daughter review.

Was shocked, had to make sure it was her, cuz her natural hair( not stretched or maybe lightly stretched) was past her shoulders!

Anyway congrats EllePixie

NikkiQ

She still posts on FB and Twitter from time to time. I try to bug her all the time when she posts new hairstyles she's done :lol:

LadyRaider

She was around recently. I mentioned her in passing and Embrya posted that I shouldn't say something nice about her or she'd get a big head, and then EllePixie showed up to call Embrya out as a stinker. (All in fun, mind you.)

Wasn't too long ago.

BostonMaria

She's on naturallycurly if you guys want to talk to her. I think she didn't renew her subscription here.

BTW what's up with some of the comments on her page? Look at this one
why do you use glowing effects to make yourself look whiter?

Congrats Elle! Gorgeous, thick hair :drunk:

Aireen

I love EllePixie, her hair is amazingly thick and her retention is craaaazy. She's also one of those posters that isn't too serious, so obviously she's one of my favourites and I miss her. :lol: If I ever go natural, I can say that she was one of my inspirations.

SherylsTresses

I agree her progress is awesome. Her last relaxer was June 2009 and mine was August 2009. I hope I have as much length as her when I decide to flat iron. :pray:

chebaby

her hair is beautiful but she does not look BSL to me. she makes me want to get that cd chocalat conditioner and smoothing blow dry lotion though because it got her hair nice and straight.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
She obviously is doing well. I love her hair and personality. I wish I was where she is growth wise, but I will get there one day.:yep:

keenyme

She's on naturallycurly if you guys want to talk to her. I think she didn't renew her subscription here.

BTW what's up with some of the comments on her page? Look at this one

Congrats Elle! Gorgeous, thick hair :drunk:

i'm sorry, but this is hilar. especially since elle wears bronzer, and looks a lot paler w/o it.

WantNatural

She does get great growth. She's serious about her hair growth but she's open to trying different things, which is cool, because you never know what might help you to maximize your growth rate. The biggest thing to me is that she retains the growth that she gets, and she doesn't PS 24/7 either. She exercises and eats a healthy diet. I think all of those practices obviously come together for her. I'm happy for her. I won't lie, I wish I had that type of growth/retention. Our last relaxers were only a couple of months apart and we BC'd a few days from each other, and I'm just now grazing APL. Oh well! :drunk: I'm ready to get serious about growth in 2012!!!

And I was away from the boards for a while and when I came back I noticed that I didn't see her posting, and that her profile and siggie pics were gone from posts that she had made previously. I always wondered what happened, but I think I'll subscribe to her channel to learn more about what she's doing with her hair, and see if I can cop some ideas!