Did Ya'll Know that EllePixie..............

natstar

She does get great growth. She's serious about her hair growth but she's open to trying different things, which is cool, because you never know what might help you to maximize your growth rate. The biggest thing to me is that she retains the growth that she gets, and she doesn't PS 24/7 either. She exercises and eats a healthy diet. I think all of those practices obviously come together for her. I'm happy for her. I won't lie, I wish I had that type of growth/retention. Our last relaxers were only a couple of months apart and we BC'd a few days from each other, and I'm just now grazing APL. Oh well! :drunk: I'm ready to get serious about growth in 2012!!!

And I was away from the boards for a while and when I came back I noticed that I didn't see her posting, and that her profile and siggie pics were gone from posts that she had made previously. I always wondered what happened, but I think I'll subscribe to her channel to learn more about what she's doing with her hair, and see if I can cop some ideas!

I think one of the reasons for her growth is her coarser hair. Its tougher to break than for some finer haired naturals-IMO

Geminigirl

She does get great growth. She's serious about her hair growth but she's open to trying different things, which is cool, because you never know what might help you to maximize your growth rate. The biggest thing to me is that she retains the growth that she gets, and she doesn't PS 24/7 either. She exercises and eats a healthy diet. I think all of those practices obviously come together for her. I'm happy for her. I won't lie, I wish I had that type of growth/retention. Our last relaxers were only a couple of months apart and we BC'd a few days from each other, and I'm just now grazing APL. Oh well! :drunk: I'm ready to get serious about growth in 2012!!!

And I was away from the boards for a while and when I came back I noticed that I didn't see her posting, and that her profile and siggie pics were gone from posts that she had made previously. I always wondered what happened, but I think I'll subscribe to her channel to learn more about what she's doing with her hair, and see if I can cop some ideas!

I think one of the reasons for her growth is her coarser hair. Its tougher to break than for some finer haired naturals-IMO
Oh please give me something because I was about to cry. Haven't watched video yet but I think I BCd in 09 too and I'm like CBL lol. That's why I am going to PS my butt off because this ish cray.

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I love how her hair looks in this video -- very light weight and full. Went to go check out the Chocolat reviews and her curly hair is touching her shoulders. :shocked: Mmmm now I'm eying that Chocolat collection. The PJ monster never sleeps. :lol:

greenandchic

I think that's the key. I wore WnG and never PSed my hair for years and it never went past my shoulders until I started putting it away. I think she is the exception not the rule when it comes to growth and retention. Something I should not forget when it comes to my own hair care.

LaBelleLL

you know, you are so right about that. my friend is currently growing out her hair. she puts long braids in them every 2-3 months. i have gradually seen her retain a lot of growth. me, wanting to retain growth as well went and put some long braids in my hair and my hairs were just not strong enough to w/stand the weight of the hair and style. my hair broke off. this is second time in my lifetime I have put braids and never again. they are just not for me as my hairs cannot w/stand it. i may try a super lightweight style one day though...like kinky twists or something.

knt1229

Her hair looks great. I am always interested in the progress of folks who either BC'ed or started transitioning in 2009. I started transitioning in 2009 with my last relaxer being in December of 2008.

Based on the great progress she has I can see that my progress is good and my current length is right where it should be.

:thumbsup: (this is supposed to be thumbs up but it kind of looks like it's giving the finger :blush:)

Embyra

sigh i miss her post on here but i follow her yt channel and her fb page..... now i just typed that it sounds a little stalkerish...:look::lachen:

ElizaBlue

How does one do this? I'm curious because there are companies I use that I would like to see others benefit from my referral, see below which was posted on her vid. I would like to order the vits, but if they are giving a $10 off they must cost a lot. Does any one know?

Uploaded by denimpixie on Nov 16, 2011
~~~READ ME~~~
$10 off at viviscal.com with code "Elle"